Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Martial Law

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I thought that was what politicians, minor league media, youtube, and bloggers were for?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Obviously it’s working.

Pooh is mad about the new norm gym...

CFM is stays mad...

LizardKing is mad at the whole situation...

Warhead is mad at pretty much everyone...

And Jin is mad at me and broke up with me.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
All of them are correct, and everyone is mad at you, deal with it :p

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I woulda wore a cup
and a mask like this. My ass would run the other way

purge_900x.jpg

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
It's the suspension of civil law. No I don't know what it would look like. Military is detaining anyone caught out after curfew.

Slic.

REM GUARD IS STATE RUN UNLESS THe National Defense Act is put into play

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Black lives matter more than white lives.

This video demonstrates that black lives matter more than white lives. when a black life gets taken by the police there is national outrage, protests and media coverage. when a white person dies in the hands of the police there is no media coverage, no national protest or no national outrage, no one cares. which proves black lives matter more than white lives.

Last edited:
Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Black lives matter more than white lives.

This video demonstrates that black lives matter more than white lives. when a black life gets taken by the police there is national outrage, protests and media coverage. when a white person dies in the hands of the police there is no media coverage, no national protest or no national outrage, no one cares. which proves black lives matter more than white lives.

Disgusting.

The video indicates these officers still had their jobs at the time the video was released. Do you know if they still are employed?

Justice for all. Not some.

While there is public outrage over police victims, cases like this should be brought back into the spotlight.

One difference in the two cases is that video of this man was not released until after prosecution was finished.

Now that we all carry smartphones hopefully the lives of all citizens of the United Stres can be better safeguarded.

Anybody who would be against justice for this man and for justice for George Floyd would be certifiably biased.

Perhaps we can get justice for all, together, no matter who we are.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic