pbtom
What's New?

Martial Law

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Thanks for the response guys.

This whole thing is a bunch of bullshit. It's a bunch of assholes, white, black, hispanic, etc… looking to score or tear shit up.

All I see is "black lives matter" everywhere and this shit isn't even racist. It seems that the country is afraid to say anything about.

Might be best, it would probably just make everything worse.

Its funny cause as a minority i can tell you 100% whites are the least racist people on the planet. Theres racist in every group but id say colored people are more racist than any other group. every human is racist to a certain extent no matter how much they wanna project otherwise. Go to any other country and you will absolutely be judged for the color of your skin.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Its funny cause as a minority i can tell you 100% whites are the least racist people on the planet. Theres racist in every group but id say colored people are more racist than any other group. every human is racist to a certain extent no matter how much they wanna project otherwise. Go to any other country and you will absolutely be judged for the color of your skin.
I think some of it is genetic. We evolved to gather into packs and fight off those who didn't belong. Can't remember where I heard that, Joe Rogan or something.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Actually may have been Stefan Molyneux. He always talks about how we still arrange into packs, wear different colors, and battle it out... on the football field, soccer field, etc. He's against that and says its just training for politics and war (he's an anarchist).

In the civilized world I'd like to think that (in general) we can overcome those instincts. That includes fighting the instinct to eat everything we can get ahold of to store energy for a non-existent famine which came every winter. Or to father as many kids with as many women to disperse our genes. Lots of examples. But sadly the whole world isn't at this point, and not even all of the 1st world apparently.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I doubt racism will ever go away, at least not in my time anyways.

I have a mixed family and feel no different than if they were all white. I just can't believe no one in the media or government will say it.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Just saw a video on Instagram of a group of 30 white men bowing on their knees to a group of black folks while they said a prayer. Wtf is that shit?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Just saw videos of oddly placed pallet's of bricks with no construction going on. Black dude walks by them and said "I'm not falling for that, it's too easy, those are Soros bricks"

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Just saw videos of oddly placed pallet's of bricks with no construction going on. Black dude walks by them and said "I'm not falling for that, it's too easy, those are Soros bricks"
I read about the brick pallets being placed on the streets a few hours ago. It's happening across the country.

Lots of conspiracy theories going on right now.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Are you a black minority? If you aren’t how you can understand the black experience in America?

As a white minority in a country that is 99.5% Asian, I can assure you that japanese people are some of the most considerate, kind and caring people on the planet.

My other minority friends here (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese etc) have a distinctly different experience of Japanese society (its not nearly as nice).

Just curious, how many other countries have you visited or lived in?

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
@Jin

You’re admittedly not in this country, and you’re white...

calling out a minority who IS in this country...

concerning racism and the current climate here...

in America?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
It's the suspension of civil law. No I don't know what it would look like. Military is detaining anyone caught out after curfew.

Slic.
...unless you're part of a non-social distancing protest group turned violent. Then you can do as you please. Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I see a lot of white skinned people looting, rioting and committing arson. Are blacks going loot, riot and burn people's property the next time a white guy dies in police custody?
We'd have to hear about it first. White guy dying isnt newsworthy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic