Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Martial Law

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is the first I've said about this. I don't usually get into this type of conversation. But was this really race related or was the guy just black and the officer a complete douchebag that gets jollys from bullying and intimidation?

They said he had 17 or 18 complaints against him but if it was all African-American or the majority, they would have said it. Unless I've missed something here, the guy hates everyone.

Don't get me wrong, the guy should get everything that's coming to him. If he has that many complaints, there are many more that haven't.

Was it really racist?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
This is the first I've said about this. I don't usually get into this type of conversation. But was this really race related or was the guy just black and the officer a complete douchebag that gets jollys from bullying and intimidation?
They said he had 17 or 18 complaints against him but if it was all African-American or the majority, they would have said it. Unless I've missed something here, the guy hates everyone.
Don't get me wrong, the guy should get everything that's coming to him. If he has that many complaints, there are many more that haven't.
Was it really racist?

It’s, at minimum, about police abusing their power and being out of control.

Police cannot be executing people on the streets of America. Black, white, doesn’t matter. This isn’t Iran.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It’s, at minimum, about police abusing their power and being out of control.

Police cannot be executing people on the streets of America. Black, white, doesn’t matter. This isn’t Iran.
Yes, I fully understand what country I live in. It was a simple question.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017

Was it really racist?
Word is the cop and this guy had worked together as security guards somewhere, so there is a history between them. It might have been personal.

Independent autopsy and Minnesota officials say George Floyd's death was homicide
"The county said that fentanyl and methamphetamine use were among "significant conditions," but its report didn't say how much of either drug was in Floyd's system or how that may have contributed. "

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I see a lot of white skinned people looting, rioting and committing arson. Are blacks going loot, riot and burn people's property the next time a white guy dies in police custody?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Antifa leadership is supposedly primarily upper-class whites? Antigovernment and racist. Radio talk show host was saying this was discovered after some undercover guys got into the organization some time ago to scope it out.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thanks for the response guys.

This whole thing is a bunch of bullshit. It's a bunch of assholes, white, black, hispanic, etc… looking to score or tear shit up.

All I see is "black lives matter" everywhere and this shit isn't even racist. It seems that the country is afraid to say anything about.

Might be best, it would probably just make everything worse.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Tell me more

No proof that they had problems with each other, but they did work together, so they would have met before. Might mean nothing, but could possibly be a huge factor.

Derek Chauvin: What we know
He and George Floyd once worked security shifts at the same nightclub
Both men worked security at the El Nuevo Rodeo club, down the street from Minneapolis' Third Precinct, former club owner Maya Santamaria told CNN.

George Floyd and Derek Chauvin once worked overlapping security shifts at the same nightclub

Floyd worked some Tuesdays as extra security. Chauvin worked as an off-duty police officer for the club for nearly 17 years, Santamaria said.
"I wouldn't characterize them as knowing each other," she told CNN's Josh Campbell in an interview.
But, she added, "We all worked together certain nights and they would have crossed paths."
Santamaria said she couldn't believe what she was seeing when she watched footage of the two employees, one under arrest and one face down on the pavement.
"I kept yelling at my phone, telling Chauvin to get off of him. It's horrible. It's absolutely beyond words," she said. "And having known Chauvin, I can't believe he didn't have the humanity to listen to this poor man begging for his air and his life."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic