Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

Marshall "Freakshow" Johnson

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Freakshow is quickly becoming one of my favorite powerlifters out there. He's great for the sport IMO. Great personality, very helpful and is just a bull. And the work he does raising money for hopekids through Relentless is just amazing. I would kill for a chance to train with this guy. You can see in his videos on youtube that he inspires his whole crew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
wow that guys not missing anything in the ugly department

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
POB sees this and thinks there is hope for himself

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Although she'd beat the shit out of me, that girl looks cute as hell holding the 3 board.....POB, he reminds me of our local red head tatted friend (FP)

Last edited:
porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
It's always good to see Marshall get some respect. He's a good friend and a fantastic lifter.

Uphill - the girl holding the boards is Kathy, his wife. She's got a very legit 500lb squat in contest - actually a really under rated lifter herself. She's really bright when it comes to setting up training and is always willing to help other lifters out.

As for really wanting to train with them.... I get to a few times a year on top of competing with them.... it IS everything it's cracked up to be. Marshall is a really mellow guy until he lifts.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Blows me away how slow the eccentric is and how fast the concentric is in his bench. This guy is strong as hell and very controlled. Watching that makes me wanna hit a week of negative training

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Although she'd break my cock off, that girl looks yummy holding the 3 board.....POB, he reminds me of our local red head tatted friend (FP)

Yeah Kathy is awesome and cute as hell for sure. Great lifter

And from this weekend. He hit a squat pr of 840 for a triple in briefs

Last edited by a moderator:
any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Some amazing strength. Would be nice to pick his brain a bit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic