Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Manual labor jobs & diets

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
23 years bending nails. Added a nail pouch to my belt for carrying protein bars, shakes, granola bars, dried fruit and a bottle of water. Packed it first thing (a snack before break). Pack it again after break (snack before lunch). Again after lunch (snacks between lunch and roll-up time).

Take in a good breakfast, snack when you arrive on the job then: Snack 1, Break, Snack 2, Lunch, Snack 3, Post work meal driving home, Gym, Snack 4, Dinner, Greek yogurt before bed.

I busting my ass in all weather and gained size and weight natty for many years before AAS.

F

frostb1te

Aug 7, 2017
Military here. I eat larger meals on the days I know I don't have time to eat many meals.

B

bigv

Jul 10, 2017
Im really interested to see how many of the members work labor related jobs. Whether its construction, coal mining, concrete, mason whatever...I myself am a concrete guy and its super tough to get the right meals in let alone just A meal when were really moving.
So what does everyone here do to make sure they're eating? Are you sweating a lot at work and see your weight drop in a week? What do you do to prevent it?

I am in construction also and I agree it's hard as hell to eat or even eat right but I try to do a pure pro and a pleasant valley bar for breakfast then I do turkey sandwich for lunch (if it isn't to hot) little bit of baked chips and I make a hlf of sandwich but I usually don't want it cause it's to damn hot so I do a pro shake with water, then when I get home I will try to do a shake 30-45 mins before workout and then eat dinner with in the hour of working out, and at bed time I do 2 scoops of pro and a scoop of all natural pb with almond milk.....I hope that helps

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Make a stack of PB and Js. And a thermos of milk (add vanilla whey if your like) and chow down when you have a second perfect thing to eat when you can't really stop or use utensils.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Oilfield....
Canned Tuna
Canned Chicken
Uncle Ben rice packs
lather.rinse.repeat

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I'm in construction too, pack my meals every night, lots of finger foods, meat balls, chicken legs, hard boiled eggs, sandwiches, and everyone on my crew, thinks if I don't eat I'll pass out, so does hr and my super...

Told then that fro. The get go, and they don't mind if I ran a tool and a sandwich, they all make fun of me cause I always have food in my hand, they don't mind because I also get all my shit done and bust add so no one complains.

It's a 110 here all summer long, and in currently 275, so it must be doing something right...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic