Manual labor jobs & diets

Discussion in 'Diet and Nutrition' started by MuscleBeach, Aug 2, 2017.

1. CFM

CFM VIP Member

Mar 18, 2012
    23 years bending nails. Added a nail pouch to my belt for carrying protein bars, shakes, granola bars, dried fruit and a bottle of water. Packed it first thing (a snack before break). Pack it again after break (snack before lunch). Again after lunch (snacks between lunch and roll-up time).

Take in a good breakfast, snack when you arrive on the job then: Snack 1, Break, Snack 2, Lunch, Snack 3, Post work meal driving home, Gym, Snack 4, Dinner, Greek yogurt before bed.

I busting my ass in all weather and gained size and weight natty for many years before AAS.

MuscleBeach likes this.
  2. frostb1te

frostb1te New Member

Aug 7, 2017
    Military here. I eat larger meals on the days I know I don't have time to eat many meals.

MuscleBeach likes this.
  3. bigv

bigv New Member

Jul 10, 2017
    I am in construction also and I agree it's hard as hell to eat or even eat right but I try to do a pure pro and a pleasant valley bar for breakfast then I do turkey sandwich for lunch (if it isn't to hot) little bit of baked chips and I make a hlf of sandwich but I usually don't want it cause it's to damn hot so I do a pro shake with water, then when I get home I will try to do a shake 30-45 mins before workout and then eat dinner with in the hour of working out, and at bed time I do 2 scoops of pro and a scoop of all natural pb with almond milk.....I hope that helps

4. matthewk04

matthewk04 VIP Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Make a stack of PB and Js. And a thermos of milk (add vanilla whey if your like) and chow down when you have a second perfect thing to eat when you can't really stop or use utensils.

bigv likes this.