Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Manscaping

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I trim everything but legs with beard clippers and hit the twig and giggle-berries with the razor every other day. I tend to grow about 3lbs of body hair a week so I have to work hard to keep it under control. DC gets my back about once every other week and tries to get my eyebrows but I'm usually too fast to catch.

I have done my legs before but it's WAY too time consuming. I even let DC nair me from neck down but it turns out it feels like sitting on a cactus when the ass hairs grow out. Eff that.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I shaved my ass once! NEVER AGAIN!!!
It was cool for like... a day... then it all started growing back and my ass itched like I had crabs for a week!

But I do trim the chest, abs, and Man part. Sometimes I get creative with the design... like an arrow pointing to it or a maze or something just for fun... and the jewels are nice and smooth... kind like me... Keith Stone!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How the heck to people shave their balls?? Pull the skin tight and just be caraeful? At the club I work out at, I don't think I've ever seen a guy with trimmed privates... is this actually common???

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How the heck to people shave their balls?? Pull the skin tight and just be caraeful? At the club I work out at, I don't think I've ever seen a guy with trimmed privates... is this actually common???

Yeah... hot towel, pull and shave. No biggie. I think its only fair. If you expect her to shave then so should you!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Yeah... hot towel, pull and shave. No biggie. I think its only fair. If you expect her to shave then so should you!

Yep, it's really no big deal. I just do it in the shower about every other day. The gooch is the hard part to get, but it's not nearly as important.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Actually, I've never asked my wife to shave down there. I think she trims for her swimsuit, but I'm afraid if she shaved, I'd get a weird vibe, like she's pre-pubescent or something... I don't know...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Actually, I've never asked my wife to shave down there. I think she trims for her swimsuit, but I'm afraid if she shaved, I'd get a weird vibe, like she's pre-pubescent or something... I don't know...
a grown woman would never be mistaken for a prepubescent girl. it is a hang up that many women have until they do it for the first time. then it is like, wow, i cant believe i didnt do this years ago! so much more clean and everything else! the thing that they have to do it just make it part of their daily routine. that means everyday shaving it just like one would their underarms. it takes all of 2 seconds and it is worth it!

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Back gets it once a month or so, the champ gets it weekly, everything else just gets trimmed down so it doesn get too bushy. im pretty sure someone in my family tree fukced a gorilla, or the mail man was a wookie.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i actually prefer the stripper zipper on a woman as opposed to the minor vagina 12 year old look. not that i really care either way. she could have a fuckin don king fro for all i care. that has no bearing on my blowjob...

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
Going to have to start doing pits, ruining shirts like someone else mentioned....bare legs? Fk that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic