Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Manpower

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
received several emails recently from AAP that mention MP prominently. They do NOT say they are one and the same, more along the lines of "if you liked MP . . . "

Anyone know more about this, or . . . . . better still, any reviews on any AAP products, peps, ancillaries, etc?

emails are NOT going to the one I have on file with TID btw, going to another one I may have used with MP in the past, but it also gets other peptides-type mail, so, no idea of the origin.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Many are reporting that they had emails designated only for use with MP orders that are now receiving solicitation from AAP.

Whether or not they are one and the same has not been established, but at this point I would steer clear.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Many are reporting that they had emails designated only for use with MP orders that are now receiving solicitation from AAP.

Whether or not they are one and the same has not been established, but at this point I would steer clear.

I get 3-4 different pep companies hitting my email on the regular and I only used it for MP. Sucks...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic