Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Man Who ran Compton Steroids Lab gets prison Term

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A man who ran a secret steroids lab in Compton and offered the controlled substance for sale on the Internet was sentenced Monday to three years in federal prison.

Warren Abramson was arrested in Las Vegas last September as he tried to buy firearms. A few months earlier, he was indicted on charges stemming from a 2007 raid at a building in Compton where authorities found what they said was the largest underground steroids lab ever found in the United States.

There, authorities found more than a quarter million steroid doses, weapons, vials and other packaging material for distributing the steroids.

Abramson, a former military police officer, pleaded guilty in January to five counts, including one for possession with the intent to distribute anabolic steroids and three for having unregistered gun silencers.

Abramson was among more than 100 people who were the targets of a global investigation into steroid trafficking over the Internet in 2007. Dubbed Operation Raw Deal, federal agents arrested 124, busted 56 labs and recovered more than 11 million doses of steroids and human growth hormone.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
How and why do they measure it in "doses"? Purely to sensationalize the story is my guess. And the guy only got three years for having the largest ugl ever and weapons with silencers? That actually tempts me to start brewing (and stocking an illegal arsenal) ;)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Which lab was this guy?

My bad... I guess the lab was Luxtech. I was not familiar with them.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
He must have had a real good lawyer if he is just getting sentenced 3 years after being arrested. I wonder if he was locked up during his trial. Even though he was sentenced to 3 years, he may have spent time in jail awaiting trial, which would have him being released with time served. Most peeps with gun charges don't get bail in camp fed.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Which lab was this guy?

My bad... I guess the lab was Luxtech. I was not familiar with them.
That sounds like him, I remember he was on TM and when he got popped the story sounds familiar and the area he was in is within proximity, but had no idea he was the 'biggest bust' in the US...that sounds sensationlized.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well that just sucks another bites the dust

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Yup AJ, I remember him on TM back in the day. Don't think he did much biz there tho...

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
He must have had a real good lawyer if he is just getting sentenced 3 years after being arrested. I wonder if he was locked up during his trial. Even though he was sentenced to 3 years, he may have spent time in jail awaiting trial, which would have him being released with time served. Most peeps with gun charges don't get bail in camp fed.

Yup, sounds like he's had a great lawyer otherwise he'd been facing serious prison time for just the gun charges alone. The Feds don't dick around particularly on gun and drug crimes

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic