Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Man sentenced for steroid ‘prank’

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A man sentenced to one year in jail for slipping male growth hormones into a female coworker's food saw the decision upheld, Chengdu Economic Daily reported.

The Chengdu Intermediate People's Court upheld an intentional injury conviction against the defendant surnamed Zhou after causing the victim serious liver damage from spiking her meals with steroids.

Over the course of the retrial beginning in August, Zhou maintained it was a prank that, despite lab tests proving otherwise, involved over-the-counter vitamins. The victim, surnamed Cao, told the court it was an act of revenge.

Zhou had been sentenced in May by a Gaoxin district court for his food tampering in 2015.

Surveillance footage taken on September 16 of that year showed Zhou dosing Cao's meals with what appears to be a vial of liquid.

"I had tasted something bitter in my food and water starting in April (2015)," Cao told the court. "But I didn't give it a second thought."

Cao was finally alerted by another colleague via text message saying that Zhou had been putting steroids in her food for about half a year.

Cao said she sought medical attention after noticing her voice had dropped in pitch and a suspicious increase in body hair.

She filed a police report and Zhou was arrested in November 2016.

Tests found that Cao had suffered significant liver damage from large doses of methyltestosterone, a synthetic steroid prescribed in treatments for androgen deficiencies but also abused by athletes as a performance enhancer.

Zhou claimed he had used vitamin B1."I was only playing a joke on her," he told the court.

"She had once made fun of me for taking vitamins to get rid of parasites, so I started adding them to her food and drinks," Zhou said.

Source: globaltimes.cn/content/1076016.shtml

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I wouldnt use the word prank about something like this.
This can seriously screw up a female and it seems it did.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm pretty sure my wife puts Methyl Tren in my coffee in the morning, that's why I am so angry all the time.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Hil
Ar
Ious
!
So cheque drops are still a thing in China?

God bless IP

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
it sounds like happened in China? growth hormone deepening the voice and causing liver damage? talk about placebo effect!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I suppose taking GH orally could affect the liver, but deepening of the voice BS!

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Surprisingly, neither her or her husband noticed the extra large clit/penis growth, the facial hair or the deepening in her voice. I guess those things are normal in China over any 6 month period. Speaking of periods, I am sure hers must have been fucked up for 5 of those 6 months. Nothing new there either, it appears.

Only cool part about the article is that the shit was available OVER THE COUNTER. YeeHaw.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
it sounds like happened in China? growth hormone deepening the voice and causing liver damage? talk about placebo effect!

I suppose taking GH orally could affect the liver, but deepening of the voice BS!

It doesn't mention Human Growth Hormone in the article as your thinking. Starts with Male growth hormones, indicating they are fucking clueless as to what to actaully write. Further down it states it was methyl-testosterone. I'm more surprised her clitpenis didn't give it away sooner.

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
Chinese. They can have HGH so easy and cheap that they use it for pranks.
Btw a prank is supposed to be funny, and this one doesn't seem to be. Reminds me of Isaac's prank on lt. Malloy's leg (The Orville).

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I'm more surprised her clitpenis didn't give it away sooner.

I hear those are fun if your buddies don't find out.

tinymk

tinymk

Feb 5, 2013
It is a douche move. If the victim was a friend of mine, I would twist his fucking neck shut..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic