Rolanalon
What's New?

Man fined $1500 for steroid possession

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
"DO you want to go to jail, Mr Bennett? Because that's where you are headed."

Those were the words of Mackay Magistrate Damien Dwyer after Anthony Matthew Bennett pleaded guilty to possessing dangerous drugs yesterday.

Mr Dwyer warned the 28-year-old Mackay man not to return to the court on any further drugs charges or he could face jail time.

"Within two months of a large fine for drugs, again you are back in court. If you want to keep it up, that's exactly where you're heading," Mr Dwyer said.

The court was told that on February 23 at Mount Pleasant police searched a house where Bennett admitted he had steroids in the fridge. Police found eight vials of drugs in the fridge, and two vials in a bedroom.

Bennett admitted sourcing the drugs for personal use to increase his muscle mass.

Bennett's solicitor, Rosemary Varley, of Morton Lawyers, told the court that Bennett, who had grown up in Moranbah, had completed a diesel fitting apprenticeship after leaving school.

He was now working in the mines and was also studying personal training and was in the process of relocating to Brisbane.

Bennett was fined $1500 and a conviction was recorded.

dailymercury.com.au/news/stern-warning-for-steroid-possession/3001813/

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Who the **** keeps their jewce in the refer?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
In my USA mind, "sourcing" means selling PEDs for profit. In Australia, you can be "sourcing for personal use?"

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I keep my juice in my neighbors fridge, extra layer of security

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic