Ethan7400
What's New?

Man arrested for allegedly selling steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I'm curious if he was an online source.

The Cumberland County Drug Task Force arrested a Mechanicsburg man earlier this week following an investigation into the illegal sale of anabolic steroids, according to a news release from Upper Allen Township Police.

Over the past several months, the task force conducted two controlled purchases of illegal anabolic steroids from Jimmy A. Kalathas, 44, of the 600 block of Geneva Drive. On June 3, the Upper Allen Township Police assisted the task force with executing a search warrant at Kalathas' home, the release states.

During the search, police found over 1,800 doses of various types of suspected anabolic steroids, and several thousand dollars including proceeds from the illegal drug sales.
On June 8, Kalathas turned himself in at District Judge Charles A. Clement Jr.'s office.

Kalathas was arraigned the same day and released on his own recognizance, according to online court dockets. He could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

A preliminary hearing on the case is scheduled at Clements' office for June 22. Kalathas faces charges of delivery of controlled substance, possession with the intent to deliver controlled substance and criminal use of a communication facility.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
I'm curious if he was an online source.

A preliminary hearing on the case is scheduled at Clements' office for June 22. Kalathas faces charges of delivery of controlled substance, possession with the intent to deliver controlled substance and criminal use of a communication facility.

Based on that last sentence, I would agree that he was in a forum our used a free hotspot. When o first read Cumberland County, I was thinking is was the same guy from HCL.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Illegal Use of a Communication Facility is a felony under federal law that relates to using a telephone or other means of communication to facilitate a drug offense. Each separate use of the communication facility is a separate crime.

A "communication facility" includes any private or public instrument used to transmit writing, signs, signals, pictures and sounds, and all other means of communication. The best examples are telephones, wires, and radios.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
MOTHERfuggas. I knew all of what FD says intuitively, just not as intelligently. Basically, they dream up as much shit as they can, from as many different directions.

Have we ever seen a bust post that just said "busted for possessing/distributing steroids," or do they all cite the drugs part, add guns, which half of America owns anyway, wire fraud, mail fraud, money laundering, every other thing they can think of, AND tell us how many different state and/or federal agencies were involved?

Piss . . . . . I may be getting cynical here.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
damn... two controlled purchases... looks like he was selling local too.

A

ApexReptilian

Apr 9, 2016
Had to be selling local. His own stupidity.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

T

thomasderoos

Aug 9, 2016
He is in my home town.... Was selling local to everyone and very open about it. Everyone knew! Idiot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic