Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Male yeast infection?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Sounds like the clap have gman and raiden look at it.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
^^^ Hmm, I think I will pass on them checking it out, something says they would want to do an anal swab!! She started on treatment as well!

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
I've gotten UTI's but no bread making.

Does it smell like fish?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Sounds like a classic case of Chlamydia.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Anyone ever get these? This is my second one, talk about pain in the ass. Mid cycle, juiced up and horned as all hell but can't bang.

Pretty much 99% of all dudes go their whole lives and don't get a yeast infection, and you've had two? You literally have to bang a girl that has a yeast infection to get a yeast infection, how exactly does one make that mistake, not once but twice? I knew a guy that had one once and everybody at work started calling him "yeasty". The first rule of a yeast infection is you don't tell people about your yeast infection.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I would have both of u go to the Dr. and get this looked at. No reason to play Dr. when dealing with any type of infection. Just because the symptoms resemble a yeast infection previously doesnt mean its a yeast infection. Many infections have similar symptoms, only a culture can tell a Dr. exactly what u have....

On a side note if the hot tub used was at a Motel 8, there is a good chance Raiden used it....

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
It was motel 6, so it was probably worse! I think a trip to the dr is next if the pills I just took don't work. Luckily my GF works in the pharm so most things are free.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
When life gives you yeast, make bread.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic