Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Making gains then LIFE kicks u

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
so here I am making good gains on this cycle, eating and training going good. This a sharp pain in my side that felt like the wife stabbed me in my abdomen. Woke my ass up from a dead sleep, lasted about two horse and settled down.

Dull pain all day, got to hospital and would you know it, got to get my appendix out. Yeppeeee here I am in an ambulance on my way to a bigger hospital to get that sucker remover. Surgery tonight.....

Just goes to show you, fuck this life, it's always going to lock you when your doing ok....

I'll be out of training for the rest of the week, just pisses me off.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Take the time to go over your diet, go over your training and prepare to kill it when you get back. When was the last time you took off? been a while, then good, your body is getting the rest it needs.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
As Goldy said, you probably needed a little break, you had been going at it hard.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I would get a 2nd opinion to make sure the wife didnt knife u as you slept......

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Haha...I know the feeling...Hang in there iron bro...U'll be fine!...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
its part of life for us oldtimers

wish you well bro

take time its worth it

ive off n on for years since passing 50

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I got sick and lost 13 pounds in a week.

Not as bad as surgery but still not good

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
On the plus side this surgery got a lot easier. They cut a 2 or 3 inch hole in my abdominal wall when mine was removed. That was a tough recovery. Still have issues with my abs around the incision

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
On the plus side this surgery got a lot easier. They cut a 2 or 3 inch hole in my abdominal wall when mine was removed. That was a tough recovery. Still have issues with my abs around the incision

Me too, I have a huge scar and a little fat roll underneath no matter how lean I am and I get weird cramps when I do ab work.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Me too, I have a huge scar and a little fat roll underneath no matter how lean I am and I get weird cramps when I do ab work.

HaHa, got one too!!!!...I can't wear a bikini, LOL!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic