Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Makin a come back...thoughts and questions in TRT.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
"It is impossible to lose 20lbs in 30 days of real fat, Unless you basically fasted."

Uh, try some PGCL. It can be done.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Never to late bro
Old farts like us just need time lol
Def get blood work
Tsh for sure
I've gone dnp last 5 or so
Works wonders as long as ur smart
Learn to eat right is key
Don't worry about size as much
Trt is what helped me most...knowing my boys were done...now with knowing that my cycles have all been 100% better

I would do deca or npp since u prob got some miles on ur joints

Welcome back
Rem make time

Hey wonder if littlemags can sell me some MuscleMix. Lol

If u rem that then ur old school as rawdeal

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Sup fellas. It's been a really long time since I've been around. Too long. And I am trying to get my ass back into shape again. I have had a couple side conversations with Chesty but thought I'd open myself up to the larger group. I have some thoughts and questions and was hoping to get some constructive feedback and direction.

I'll be 45 yrs old next month and this is my 3rd attempt in the last few years to get motivated and get back into real shape. 10 years ago (shit that's a long time) I was 6' foot tall, around 225 lb's and 8-10% BF...lifting 4-5 days a week and cardio when I needed it.

Fast forward to today and I'm 235 lbs (down from 255 lbs in the last 30 days but I'm holding alot of extra body fat in my chest, stomach and kidney areas. I'm fed up and can't take it anymore.

I have really cleaned up my diet...mainly eating keto (good fat, leafy greens, veggies, grass fed meats and daily probiotics) mixing in running (jog walking), swimming, hot yoga with lifting 2-3x a week.

And although I am feeling alot better I'm obviously not feeling as strong as the old days. So I have been contemplating a TRT program of 250-300 mgs a week.

Some thoughts and questions:
- I will be increasing my weightlifting to at least 4 days a week soon. Should I keep 4-5 sessions a week of cardio or back off a little (for recovery)?
- I am worried my BF% is still too high to get on TRT. I have read that this leads to an increase in aromatization and the last thing I need to be fighting is bloat and/or gyno. Any thoughts on this? Can this be easily controlled with AI's?
- I have no immidiate desire to stack even a light AAS (var?) but damnit I remember how good a little deca or dbol felt...when should I think about adding this in for short amounts of time?

I'm sure I'll have more questions on my journey...I appreciate your help. I also feel I have lost a lot of my previous knowledge when it comes to workout plans and cycles. Trying to knock the cobwebs and dust off.

Thanks!
BaT

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
200mg of test will put you in the high range. Anything more and people will curse you up and down for Blasting(I got kicked off a site for Blasting n Cruising)long story, lol. I'm 42 and what i found is the older you get the more sensitive to estrogen you get ,where as you may not have had a problem as a young buck the body is different (fat % too will play a huge factor) I started blasting 500mg of test for 8 weeks then cruised at 200mg. The gains where tremendous but towards the end I didn't like the bloat that came with it. Definitely have aromatase inhibitors on hand if you go over 200mg a week. In a few weeks i'm looking forward to running Eq with my Test should be interesting .

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
200mg of test will put you in the high range. Anything more and people will curse you up and down for Blasting(I got kicked off a site for Blasting n Cruising)long story, lol. I'm 42 and what i found is the older you get the more sensitive to estrogen you get ,where as you may not have had a problem as a young buck the body is different (fat % too will play a huge factor) I started blasting 500mg of test for 8 weeks then cruised at 200mg. The gains where tremendous but towards the end I didn't like the bloat that came with it. Definitely have aromatase inhibitors on hand if you go over 200mg a week. In a few weeks i'm looking forward to running Eq with my Test should be interesting .
Diet and hydration goes without saying

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic