Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Nice brother, that is good discourse right there. I appreciate opinion and out of all of this we can both agree a dude that says he is a woman is a dude. HAHA

Hope you have a great weekend.

Reactions: HDH
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Welcome to the swamp speaker!
IMG_7650.jpg

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
When it comes to Fox, it really depends on the show and anchor, imo. At least 1 part of the ownership is from one of the kids from the old guy who retired & died (Roger Ailes?), and they are liberal (the kid, not the guy who retired and died). Fox ownership can't stand Trump, and they refuse to support him. I am fine with that, but not to the point they have taken it. Then you have the anchors, who seem to be divided on whom they support and cover in their shows. I could care less who they support, as long as they keep it straight on truth. Tucker is my favorite because he equally bashes republicans as much as democrats. I'm not the type who watches an episode that I disagree with every now and then, and all of a sudden think that person sucks, and then jumps ship. I am cool with disagreements. If it goes on repeatedly, I just don't watch them. However, some of these republicans, both in congress and FOX, have me scratching my head when their favorite person doesn't win. Like those who wanted some other republican to win instead of DJT. I mean, they would rather vote for a liberal than a republican. In these times, I can't get behind that 98% of the time. I would have had an exception for somebody like Gabbard, but even she jumped ship from the democrat party.

For Fox, I still like Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham, Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin, Bongino, Maria Bartiromo, Steve Hilton, Tammy Bruce, Pete Hegseth, and Kayleigh McEnany, Katie Pavlich, Jesse Watters, and even Leo Terrell. Most others, and I could be missing a few, I could care less about.

That said, I gave up cable television a little over a year ago, and I watch mainly Newsmax these days. Same thing....most I like, and some I don't.

So it's hard to discredit a whole news station, when you have good ones that you like doing their thing. Kind of like when somebody comes on to TID and says it sucks....I mean okay, but everybody? Heh heh heh.

I will say though, I think CNN is just too far looney left, and they have dropped down to only like 400,000 viewers as a result. I could never watch that trash. I am fine with people having a leftist view on a leftist network, but they have gone so far on lying and just plain lunacy. Same thing with CNBC/NBC, etc. It's like they all say the same thing and same catch words and phrases when they are spreading their garbage. It's like they have a meeting or something to decide on what new word to use for the following week. I mean, keep your leftist viewpoint, but cut out the lies, and it would be fine.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Nice brother, that is good discourse right there. I appreciate opinion and out of all of this we can both agree a dude that says he is a woman is a dude. HAHA

Hope you have a great weekend.
When men were men, lol...

transphobic-manager-meme-800x962~2.jpg

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
When it comes to Fox, it really depends on the show and anchor, imo. At least 1 part of the ownership is from one of the kids from the old guy who retired & died (Roger Ailes?), and they are liberal (the kid, not the guy who retired and died). Fox ownership can't stand Trump, and they refuse to support him. I am fine with that, but not to the point they have taken it. Then you have the anchors, who seem to be divided on whom they support and cover in their shows. I could care less who they support, as long as they keep it straight on truth. Tucker is my favorite because he equally bashes republicans as much as democrats. I'm not the type who watches an episode that I disagree with every now and then, and all of a sudden think that person sucks, and then jumps ship. I am cool with disagreements. If it goes on repeatedly, I just don't watch them. However, some of these republicans, both in congress and FOX, have me scratching my head when their favorite person doesn't win. Like those who wanted some other republican to win instead of DJT. I mean, they would rather vote for a liberal than a republican. In these times, I can't get behind that 98% of the time. I would have had an exception for somebody like Gabbard, but even she jumped ship from the democrat party.

For Fox, I still like Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham, Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin, Bongino, Maria Bartiromo, Steve Hilton, Tammy Bruce, Pete Hegseth, and Kayleigh McEnany, Katie Pavlich, Jesse Watters, and even Leo Terrell. Most others, and I could be missing a few, I could care less about.

That said, I gave up cable television a little over a year ago, and I watch mainly Newsmax these days. Same thing....most I like, and some I don't.

So it's hard to discredit a whole news station, when you have good ones that you like doing their thing. Kind of like when somebody comes on to TID and says it sucks....I mean okay, but everybody? Heh heh heh.

I will say though, I think CNN is just too far looney left, and they have dropped down to only like 400,000 viewers as a result. I could never watch that trash. I am fine with people having a leftist view on a leftist network, but they have gone so far on lying and just plain lunacy. Same thing with CNBC/NBC, etc. It's like they all say the same thing and same catch words and phrases when they are spreading their garbage. It's like they have a meeting or something to decide on what new word to use for the following week. I mean, keep your leftist viewpoint, but cut out the lies, and it would be fine.
I agree man.

Fox is leftist owed with a slightly different agenda than the rest. Same agenda as far as keeping real world events hush hush so people can't see the world getting taken over.

I'm not even sure who the leftist are over there. I never run into them during my travels. That may be because my search criteria doesn't include their reporting, lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome to the swamp speaker!View attachment 13482
I believe it was one big orchestrated game.

They got a lot out of that deal and meant to draw attention as they were doing it.

I'm right there with you on mccarthy. Normally I would say wtf?

This time I was hoping he was going to get it. Trump was endorsing him from the start so I figured he's got a plan or his boot on this guy in some way. I was still feeling funny about it though.

On the second day of voting, musk came out endorsing him as well on twitter. That's when my mind actually eased.

I already believe trump, musk, desantis, possibly barr and pence are working together. The 20 that wouldn't vote in the beginning are working with trump as well. One nominated him for speaker and I think one voted for him.

They are all for the america first agenda and are trump supporters.

On the third day trump called boebert and told her to stop playing around and get it done.

It's suppose to be a giant reform to the way they do shit around there. I should say back to normal, the way it was originally set up to run.

Here is some of the shit agreed to-
  1. As has been reported, it will only take a single congressperson, acting in what is known as a Jeffersonian Motion, to move to remove the speaker if he or she goes back on their word or policy agenda.
  2. A “Church”-style committee will be convened to look into the weaponization of the FBI and other government organizations (presumably the CIA, the subject of the original Church Committee) against the American people.
  3. Term limits will be put up for a vote.
  4. Bills presented to Congress will be single subject, not omnibus with all the attendant earmarks, and there will be a 72-hour minimum period to read them.
  5. The Texas Border Plan will be put before Congress. From The Hill: “The four-pronged plan aims to ‘Complete Physical Border Infrastructure,’ ‘Fix Border Enforcement Policies,’ ‘Enforce our Laws in the Interior’ and ‘Target Cartels & Criminal Organizations.’”
  6. COVID mandates will be ended, as will all funding for them, including so-called emergency funding.
  7. Budget bills would stop the endless increases in the debt ceiling and hold the Senate accountable for the same.
I think mccarthy was always going to be the speaker and they were always going to get the reform.

This is fifth generation warfare. All about deception.

There is a plan in the works.

Of course this is an opinion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic