Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Lululemon buying The Mirror or $500mil

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
.I'm hearing mixed reviews on the HCQ...Some for it, some against...Have u did any research on it?...Read where it can cause severe sides...

Then you are listening to the wrong information/people.
Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc are VERY effective against Covid-19. And if the bs sides you hear were true, then Lupus patients around th eglobe would be dying from taking it and that is just not happening and lupus patients have been on it for years at or above the dose that is recommended to treat Covid. Mater of fact, Lupus patients that have been on HCQ have not contracted Covid. That VA study was complete bullsh*t and as a vet, I wouldn't take a stray cat to them for treatment.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
If u're making money, u must know a little somepum!...

Sorry to hear she might have it, brah!...Glad tho she is doing better...U say she "might" have it, did she get tested?...I'm hearing mixed reviews on the HCQ...Some for it, some against...Have u did any research on it?...Read where it can cause severe sides...

I took gaba years ago...All it did was make me "relaxed"...I got absolutely NO PAIN RELIEF from it...Only thing that has ever worked for me is the wretched narc...I've been contemplating the peps (espeicially, HgH) for my condition...Just not convinced it will work...I've been told by quite a few that it will work...Again, my dear bro, good to hear from ya!!!!..

Maybe 5 days before Trump ever announce it, I had already ordered some from India. I had looks at every anti-viral made and ran across 4-5 studies including on from 2005 done by NIH. Chloroquine seemed to be the answer. As soon as it went viral all of the negative stuff started coming out. This is the same drug they gave us in Vietnam. So everyone I know had already stocked up on it. Yes my wife got tested as soon as the symptoms appeared. She started going down fast so I broke the chloroquine out. Within 24 hours she had completely turned around. Don't believe the lies. I was a bit concerned that it might not work until we both tried it. We have been lied to all to bash a president and protect money interest in a vaccine and Remdesivir. Remdesivir has also been around and since Fauci pushed it, it has gone from $70 a treatment to $3000. Taking a cheap drug for 5 days to treat it hurts their interests. The media and big tech have worked very hard to silence anyone who talks about this drug working. Even the President of Brazil has taken it. Most countries you can get it over the counter. Here even doctors have a hard time prescribing it and pharmacies most likely will not fill the prescription.

Here is the protocol we used:

Hydroxychloroquine, 200mg/tablet, you will need 12 tabs total
Day 1: 400mg, once in the morning and evening (4 tabs total)
Day 2-5: 200mg, twice a day (two tabs/d)

We also took 100mg of zinc 2 times a day (200mg total) and 5000iu of vitamin D3.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Maybe 5 days before Trump ever announce it, I had already ordered some from India. I had looks at every anti-viral made and ran across 4-5 studies including on from 2005 done by NIH. Chloroquine seemed to be the answer. As soon as it went viral all of the negative stuff started coming out. This is the same drug they gave us in Vietnam. So everyone I know had already stocked up on it. Yes my wife got tested as soon as the symptoms appeared. She started going down fast so I broke the chloroquine out. Within 24 hours she had completely turned around. Don't believe the lies. I was a bit concerned that it might not work until we both tried it. We have been lied to all to bash a president and protect money interest in a vaccine and Remdesivir. Remdesivir has also been around and since Fauci pushed it, it has gone from $70 a treatment to $3000. Taking a cheap drug for 5 days to treat it hurts their interests. The media and big tech have worked very hard to silence anyone who talks about this drug working. Even the President of Brazil has taken it. Most countries you can get it over the counter. Here even doctors have a hard time prescribing it and pharmacies most likely will not fill the prescription.

Here is the protocol we used:

Hydroxychloroquine, 200mg/tablet, you will need 12 tabs total
Day 1: 400mg, once in the morning and evening (4 tabs total)
Day 2-5: 200mg, twice a day (two tabs/d)

We also took 100mg of zinc 2 times a day (200mg total) and 5000iu of vitamin D3.

I didn't know u were old enough to be in Vietnam, brah?!...I had a friend who was also (dead now from cancer...He was 73) in Vietnam...I hung around older people in my hay day...Anyway, he would tell me stories about Vietnam (not many, he didn't really like to talk about it) and I remember him mentioning this drug (HCQ)...Can't for the life of me remember what he referenced it to...

I appreciate your feed back on it...U know I respect your opinion!....I get tired of the medical world not being in agreement on matters like this...It's makes one not trust them...I guess as u pointed out, it's not lack of knowledge, but political agenda that is driving the misinformation...What a crying shame!...I'm glad I'm neutral!...I do like Trump tho...However, I'm concerned about him being associated with Epstein...Like always, enjoy chit, chatting with ya!...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I didn't know u were old enough to be in Vietnam, brah?!...I had a friend who was also (dead now from cancer...He was 73) in Vietnam...I hung around older people in my hay day...Anyway, he would tell me stories about Vietnam (not many, he didn't really like to talk about it) and I remember him mentioning this drug (HCQ)...Can't for the life of me remember what he referenced it to...

I appreciate your feed back on it...U know I respect your opinion!....I get tired of the medical world not being in agreement on matters like this...It's makes one not trust them...I guess as u pointed out, it's not lack of knowledge, but political agenda that is driving the misinformation...What a crying shame!...I'm glad I'm neutral!...I do like Trump tho...However, I'm concerned about him being associated with Epstein...Like always, enjoy chit, chatting with ya!...

I am up there in the years.......yes they gave it to us to prevent malaria. Like your friend, I don't talk about it much. Better to let sleeping dogs sleep. This is not just a USA thing, other parts of the world are doing what is being done here. This is a globalist fight for control. The USA is just the crown jewel.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I am up there in the years.......yes they gave it to us to prevent malaria. Like your friend, I don't talk about it much. Better to let sleeping dogs sleep. This is not just a USA thing, other parts of the world are doing what is being done here. This is a globalist fight for control. The USA is just the crown jewel.

U don't seem like it!...James was the same way...He lived life to the fullest!...U would have thought he was in his 20's (my age at the time)...We partied hard, to hard really!...

Well u know me, I'm neutral on all the political agenda stuff, so, I don't keep up with it...However, with me being a Bible student, I do pay attention to prophecy!...The scriptures indicate that the U.S.A. and Britain are in bed together (King of the South) and Russia with China being her main alliance and a few others with them are comprised of the (King of the North)...It talks about them "pushing" each other before the battle of Armageddon begins...Which, if u watch and pay attention, u can see them doing this...That's about all I know about it...The mechanics of it is not my forte...Also, before the battle of Armageddon begins, the Great Tribulation will happen...U can tell that is around the corner!...

All I know is, who ever takes over, will be in power for a temporary run!...At the Battle of Armageddon, they will fight against Christ himself, and of course loose...So, for me, it doesn't matter who comes out on top in regards to this "push" that's going on...It will be temporary according the scriptures...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
U don't seem like it!...James was the same way...He lived life to the fullest!...U would have thought he was in his 20's (my age at the time)...We partied hard, to hard really!...

Well u know me, I'm neutral on all the political agenda stuff, so, I don't keep up with it...However, with me being a Bible student, I do pay attention to prophecy!...The scriptures indicate that the U.S.A. and Britain are in bed together (King of the South) and Russia with China being her main alliance and a few others with them are comprised of the (King of the North)...It talks about them "pushing" each other before the battle of Armageddon begins...Which, if u watch and pay attention, u can see them doing this...That's about all I know about it...The mechanics of it is not my forte...Also, before the battle of Armageddon begins, the Great Tribulation will happen...U can tell that is around the corner!...

All I know is, who ever takes over, will be in power for a temporary run!...At the Battle of Armageddon, they will fight against Christ himself, and of course loose...So, for me, it doesn't matter who comes out on top in regards to this "push" that's going on...It will be temporary according the scriptures...

"to" should be in the last sentence!...Sorry to the grammar Nazi...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic