Kiddorism
What's New?

LowT for hubs-nasal spray

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
So hubs got bloods checked out. Testosterone was at 17. Yikes. He had complaining of being sluggish, no energy, etc. We were in a weird place because our current hormone doc changed up his practice and hubs opted to leave.
So he found a new hormone doc, got bloods drawn and now this new doc wants to put him on the nasal spray. LOL, hubs said he will give it a try, but will likely not continue and try to encourage said doc to send him vials.

I had never heard of the nasal spray. His doc said it is faster acting than injections and that she prefers this for him since it is also evidently not impactful on hemotacrit (sp?) levels, since his was on the higher side. No, he doesn't donate blood, but should, he is stubborn and doesn't listen to me lol.

I give him 2 weeks and he will likely stop LOL.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Been on TRT since my 30,s and im 57. Never heard of the nasal spray.
Test @17 i would be insisting on injections or go elsewhere. Thats insanely low.
I just recently got back on doc prescribed trt when labs came back @87 total test. Glad i did.
I wish him luck...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Never heard of a nasal spray. I’d be worried with other complications down the road from that.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Bova how many times per day is your hubby supposed to use that spray?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Not Bova, but it looks like three times daily....https://www.rxlist.com/natesto-drug.htm#description.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I remember several years ago they had the T-gel deodorant.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic