Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lowest Dose Tren Ace Run

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Trust me it SUCKS! I’ve thought I was going to die before.
Same here, but stuck a needle filled with tren a again the next day, and many following. Yes I am a tren-aholic. LOL I've had the cough so damn many times...I think freakier than the cough, although scary as hell, is when the tingling starts going through your body into the neck, throat, tongue and eyes...that my friend is freaky & scary sh*t then the cough starts.

Lowest was probably my first time @50mg/eod for 12 weeks. After that no one should follow how I did/do tren EVER. (I've done 50mg, 100mg, 150mg ED with various combinations for 6 months and year long cycles several times. DON'T DO THAT EVER, just saying')

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I was dating a nurse when it hit hard one day. I had told her the story about putting your head in the freezer because she witnessed it before but not to this extreme. Now I always shower before I inject so I was still naked when it kicked in. She said she was watching for my lips to turn blue before calling 911 but in the meantime the freezer story popped in her head. She shoved my choking ass out the back door, buck ass naked, when it was 7’ with a windchill below 0 to try to save my life. Looking back, maybe I owe that crazy bitch?! Lol

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Same here, but stuck a needle filled with tren a again the next day, and many following. Yes I am a tren-aholic. LOL I've had the cough so damn many times...I think freakier than the cough, although scary as hell, is when the tingling starts going through your body into the neck, throat, tongue and eyes...that my friend is freaky & scary sh*t then the cough starts.

Lowest was probably my first time @50mg/eod for 12 weeks. After that no one should follow how I did/do tren EVER. (I've done 50mg, 100mg, 150mg ED with various combinations for 6 months and year long cycles several times. DON'T DO THAT EVER, just saying')
I get the burning, tingling sensation running through the body, but it gets to my throat and stops. Even happened today when I pinned quads. It never materializes into a cough though.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
My tren enan sweetspot used to be about 300mg/wk but then found 225mg/wk worked fine, too, given the 1/2 life of each injection. Since ace has a shorter ester and is therefore more potent, I'd do that at around 150-200mg/wk. Tren is a lot more powerful than people give it credit for and I think guys I know doing 600+ mg/wk (enan) are stupid.

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
I cruised on 300-500mg Tren Base with Test E.

Just an increased libido and kept body fat off (kept my abs eating donuts or cake and popsicles every night).

Speaking of, I need to get back on cardio lol

Note: pinned the tren base 1x a week (hormones persist longer than all the broscience likes to suggest)
How long did you cruise like that? Get bloods during?

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Lowest I have run Tren A with success is 75 mg 2X a week.
I don't use it much anymore. It works great but sides hit me fast.

I'm not sure why but Tren E sides hit me harder vs Tren A. I haven't done E in a long time. If I ever run again it would probably be just Tren A at the dose posted above.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic