Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lowest Dose Tren Ace Run

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
What type of experience do yall have running low dose Tren cycles, preferably Ace? If using for a lean recomp, for how long and at what dose would be the minimum you can use to still experience some Tren benefits while keeping sides at the most manageable levels? Whats the lowest dose you have used where you still felt ot worthwhile? Did you still need to use progesterone or AI aids along with it?

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Like we all know, we all can react differently. I have used ace @25mg MWF before with TP at 50mg
Did this if I recall for about 10 weeks. Sides were minimal but I still felt the effects and leaned down tremendously. Of cousrs the effects were not like running tren at 400 per week, but I def liked the effect I personally got.No bloat, body hardening, not a hard hit on my cardiovascular system etc
My whole 30 years I have not had a really big prob with progesterone lucky. I did use Adex .5 weekly with the tren ace and prop run. I did not have bloods cked during that time.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
The lowest I have ever seen is 75mg EOD. I guess that isn't super low though LOL.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Like we all know, we all can react differently. I have used ace @25mg MWF before with TP at 50mg
Did this if I recall for about 10 weeks. Sides were minimal but I still felt the effects and leaned down tremendously. Of cousrs the effects were not like running tren at 400 per week, but I def liked the effect I personally got.No bloat, body hardening, not a hard hit on my cardiovascular system etc
My whole 30 years I have not had a really big prob with progesterone lucky. I did use Adex .5 weekly with the tren ace and prop run. I did not have bloods cked during that time.
Pretty much the same run and results, except I did it for 8 weeks and no AI.

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
How is progesterone and gyno concerns at those levels

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Or prolactin. Sorry if i am mixing those up incorrectly.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
10mg ED sub-q with a slin pin.

Was only using 10-20mg sub-q of Test Enanthate ED-EOD prior to that. About a month prior, I finished a 4'ish week run of Eq sub-q....but nothing but low test for like a year+ prior to that. I'm stating that because i was using very low test prior. If I had been say, on a gram of test and other AAS prior, I probably would not have felt the 10mg/d of tren....or so that's what i'd assume. That being said, I felt the Tren quite a bit, and it surprised me. It will be the only way I use it from here on out.

I'm 46 if that helps, or puts it into perspective.

Had no side effects whatsoever, and it was great. I used it for about a month before I got a head cold from the kiddos. I didn't get back on it once better.

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
I didnt really realize that anything can be run subq. Thought thay was just an option with test. Never did it at all on my end yet

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
How is progesterone and gyno concerns at those levels
This is dependent on the person. For me personally, gyno has never been an issue at any dose, while some guys have to worry about it just running 200 mg a week.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Fuck acetate esters imho

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I built a tolerance to it get horrible sick want to cough taste like acetone in my throat the dreaded tren cough is the ester gaurenteefuckinteed

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic