Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

lower back

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
Hey.

I am on test e 250mg twice a week. I have taken 3 shots already and just about a week ago my lower back is really tight and feels as if you do a whole bunch of dead lifts.
Pain stops if i lie down for a few mins or sit down. If i start walking for a few mins it start to kick it or if i do too much bending. Also its hard to get my leg and back work outs in.
I am thinking my hip flexors are tight so that could be but not sure.
i try to stretch 2times per day.
could it be because i gained close to 10pounds in a 2 weeks and it will eventually go away once the body is used to it.
there is no evidence of swelling or anything anywhere even at injection site.

thanks

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Most likely a possible injury. Are you drinking plenty of water?

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Good ol' back pumps. People say a lot of things but I'm not really sure anything helps. Mine usually pass after a week or two. You can try upping your water, AI, Taurine.

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
yea i think i drink plenty but i should keep track of that. i would guess close to 4 liters
could it be my psoas muscle if its an injury? i was thinking to go see a chiro but thats expensive

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Chiropractors, in my opinion and experience, are just for temporary relief. They make you feel better, then the bones and ligaments and tendons and muscles tighten back up and you have to go back. It's a vicious cycle.

I have never gotten back pumps from just straight test, but I don't see why it's not possible. Number LL, do you get back pumps from test?

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
First time was with Test only at 600mg. The last time was with Test and Dbol.

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
i dont know if this is what you call a pump...its just painful. last night i was sleeping and the pain suddenly started to come in more and woke me up. i had to take some robaxacet and thats then i was able to fall asleep. i woke up and its still kinda bothersum. i havent done deadlifts or stiff legs in 2 weeks now.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Quercetin will help with these pumps.You can find it in tonic water .Tonic water tastes like shit on it's own.You can also find it in FRC chews if they have them at stores local to you.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Doesn't sound like pumps guys. If its creeping up on him in his sleep, it presents more like an injury. If you have insurance, go get checked out by your GP. If you don't, then just take the next week or two off. It sucks to do that while on cycle, but its early on, so you can either stop and run a pct, or keep going and use the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle to bulk up.

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
I live in lovely Canada. so yea if its still not good by monday then i will go see the GP. try to score a referral to chiro or physio even then its free. .

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
Sounds like injury
keep us posted on whats happening bro..

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
I dont know bro's we normally know if we get injured. I'm going with a raise in estrogen. Nolva should take care of that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic