Ethan7400
What's New?

Lower back injury and sciatica

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Hey, anything that works, right?
My decompression involved going into the canal, taking out all of the nerves, scraping more room in the canal, then laying the "wiring " back it.
Obviously, that decompression would not work on a damaged disc.

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Good info on here. I've been dealing with a lower back injury that started 25 years ago squatting improperly. It would get better, then I'd hurt it on and off till it just stopped getting better in recent years. Went to many Ortho docs. Recent MRI says that I have a bad herniation between L5 and S1. Laser Spinal Institute says I am a candidate for laser surgery of the protruding disc but, my insurance won't pay so it costs 22K which I don't have. I have a close friend who is a sports doctor and a bodybuilder. He said spinal decompression will be a huge help without surgery. He also said that you can go to doctors for expensive decompression treatments, or you can do it yourself. Just learn how to use an inversion table the correct way which takes a little practice. He said doctors will not tell you to get a table because they lose money on treatments. Key to inversion is learning how to relax your spine so the space between the vertebrae will open up. I've been using mine about 3 months now and big improvement.

I have an inversion table too. When I actually herniated and broke the disc, I couldn't handle the actual inversion. It would shoot nerve pain down my leg.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic