Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Low testosterone (23 years old) - could Clomid help?

K

Kenna802

Oct 2, 2013
I had low test a few months ago. I had clomid on hand due to going to run a cycle but the low t put me off doing so before I started. I took clomid about 40mgs a day for a week and although the first 2 days I felt weird as f$ck I began to love the feeling and waking up with erections again. Since than I have recently found out i got a tumour in one of my balls and it's got to be removed. I'm unsure if that was the cause of the low t issue but I think you should get a 2nd opinion

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I had low test a few months ago. I had clomid on hand due to going to run a cycle but the low t put me off doing so before I started. I took clomid about 40mgs a day for a week and although the first 2 days I felt weird as f$ck I began to love the feeling and waking up with erections again. Since than I have recently found out i got a tumour in one of my balls and it's got to be removed. I'm unsure if that was the cause of the low t issue
but I think you should get a 2nd opinion

Second opinion perhaps, but I'll defer my judgement in that regard until I hear "the rest of the story".
Been there done that!

Jim

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
so whats the consensus on cruising on clomid? It has a 14 day half life so I cant imagine the blood levels after awhile. Ive seen studies up to 200mg/ED down to 50mg MWF. Ive always been big on front loading and dosing at the half life, any experience with this? Ive always wondered why Nolva doesnt work like Clomid if it works better too.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Where is the estradiol test? You had gyno which means you had a lot of aromatase and high levels of estradiol can reduce test production. I wouldn't do anything until those numbers come in. I'm assuming you want to use the clomid as an estro antagonist but if your estro numbers are low then it would be a waste. If your numbers are high then it could have a positive effect on your test numbers. I'm no doctor and really don't know shit so as always do your own due deligence.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic