Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

low test, high tren?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Had a discussion about this last night with a trusted brother and curious to your thoughts on this.

Would the testosterone "amplify" the negative side affects with tren? Basically the higher the test, more aggression, etc?

I'm toying with the idea of running 300/week test and 5-600/week of tren enan.

Curious to your thoughts on this .....my goals are to keep strength while doing a slight recomp (just shaving off a dozen lbs). I react well to tren...duh, well who doesn't!?

Also, if you have run with this methodology, please explain your thoughts/reviews.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
the first run with tren was 400mg/ew with 600mg of test ew.the sides were real bad,crazy night sweats,bad insomnia,pissed off most of the time,and acne.

2nd time only did 200mg test ew,with 500mg/tren ew..sides were reduced by 75%,same gear.i actually was pleasant to be around,got some sleep now and then,not much acne,or night sweats.the wife didn't even know i was on tren.

and that's what i ran going into a show,along with var.got real lean,no loss of strength.probably the only way i'd run tren in the future.

Last edited:
D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I'm on my first run with tren currently and I have it setup so test is higher than tren. I'm not experiencing any serious negative side effects; well at least until I got good adex and lowered E2. I cannot compare it to low test and high/er tren though so make of it what you will. My worst side right now is the constant sweating. I got over he insomnia after a few weeks.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The idea behind this is that prolactin/progestenic sides only occur in the presence of elevated estrogen. So, the less test you use (controlled by an AI) will benefit you as far as less tren sides. Personally, I like to run as little test as possible on a cut or recomp because it doesn't benefit what I am trying to accomplish as well as other drugs. I recently dropped my test to just 150mg per week while running 500mg Mast P. It's enough test to keep my levels well and stable and sexual side effects to a minimum (mast! duh!).

The only thing I ALWAYS add to a tren cycle now is T3. Your thyroid is effed up slightly by tren so taking T3 really makes a difference. You thyroid helps to regulate body temperature and when it's suppressed)not able to do it's job correctly, you suffer. Hence, night sweats with tren. ON the last tren run I did I hit 25mcg of T3 per day and my night sweats were greatly reduced. You still feel hot at times, but it's mostly after a workout when your body runs hot as it is.

Next cutter I'm going to try test/tren/mast/t3/tbol at 150mg/300mg/500mg/50mcg/50mg.... tbol is really good at holding onto mass during a cutter and I know others feel the same way. I don't need much tren to make a huge impact but others may need more to get the same results.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The idea behind this is that prolactin/progestenic sides only occur in the presence of elevated estrogen. So, the less test you use (controlled by an AI) will benefit you as far as less tren sides. Personally, I like to run as little test as possible on a cut or recomp because it doesn't benefit what I am trying to accomplish as well as other drugs. I recently dropped my test to just 150mg per week while running 500mg Mast P. It's enough test to keep my levels well and stable and sexual side effects to a minimum (mast! duh!).

The only thing I ALWAYS add to a tren cycle now is T3. Your thyroid is effed up slightly by tren so taking T3 really makes a difference. You thyroid helps to regulate body temperature and when it's suppressed)not able to do it's job correctly, you suffer. Hence, night sweats with tren. ON the last tren run I did I hit 25mcg of T3 per day and my night sweats were greatly reduced. You still feel hot at times, but it's mostly after a workout when your body runs hot as it is.

Next cutter I'm going to try test/tren/mast/t3/tbol at 150mg/300mg/500mg/50mcg/50mg.... tbol is really good at holding onto mass during a cutter and I know others feel the same way. I don't need much tren to make a huge impact but others may need more to get the same results.

I know many who would run their cycle with a low dose of test and it worked very well for them.

GS, that's interesting b/c that cycle you posted is a lot like one of my past favorites. I would always run a low dose of T3 with tren b/c it affected my TSH levels and I found 25mcg worked well.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm glad you made this thread. It's going to be very informative for me. Ive been planing an upcoming tren cycle and I was wondering this as well. I'm excited as hell to get on the tren train!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm glad you made this thread. It's going to be very informative for me. Ive been planing an upcoming tren cycle and I was wondering this as well. I'm excited as hell to get on the tren train!

If you can mentally handle it, it's a "body in a bottle".

GS, thanks brother, I just grabbed some T3

BR1217

BR1217

May 29, 2014
I recently ran a cycle of Test/Deca/HGH at 600/600/4iu. I experienced really bad night sweats after the first month and they lasted for three months. Does Nandrolone have the same effect on the Thyroid that Tren does since they are both 19-Nor's? I wonder if adding some T3 to my next Nandrolone cycle will help with the night sweats?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I recently ran a cycle of Test/Deca/HGH at 600/600/4iu. I experienced really bad night sweats after the first month and they lasted for three months. Does Nandrolone have the same effect on the Thyroid that Tren does since they are both 19-Nor's? I wonder if adding some T3 to my next Nandrolone cycle will help with the night sweats?

I assume this was a bulking cycle? I ALWAYS run a low dose of T3 with all bulking cycles now because the amount of food you consume coupled with the lack of cardio performed during most bulkers results in a lower metabolism for most. Throw in some t3 and you can pound food like nobody's business and feel better overall. T3 is one of the most underused and misused elements of bodybuilding that I can think of. Most guys will run way too much of it during a cutter and wonder why they can't hold on to muscle. If you diet and train correctly on a cutter, you can use low doses of test, tren, and an oral like var or tbol and you'll hold onto muscle fine. Never use t3 if you aren't ON anything, that is my advice to everyone. I see so many "casual" users who do not pin try and use stacks containing caffeine, ephedra, and t3 to cut in caloric deficit and they have no idea that t3 is catabolic. Tren and t3 is the perfect combo... if I wasn't trying to make a baby in a few months I'd be on tren right now ;)

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I always run test low with tren. It just works better.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm not sure if there is a poll for this thread since I'm on tapatalk but if not, think we could get one admin? I'd love to see what majority vote is in comparison.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I recently ran test at about 150mg/wk and tren e at 400mg/wk. I didn't notice much different than what I've run in the past. I still get the night sweats, the day sweats, and the anxiety. It's too bad I'm not crazy about the sides, because I think tren and var are the two compounds that do the most for the physique aesthetics. The stuff is great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic