Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?
DBalls

DBalls

Nov 19, 2018
Hi ya’ll
Not asking for advice, just thought I’d share some insight on what worked and works for me.
I read a lot on these forums and see some big doses being recommended, and crazy 1st time beginner cycles.
I’ve done multiple cycles. And here’s one I do twice a year with great results.
WK 1-14 Test E @ 250 mgs
WK 1-12 EQ @ 300 mgs
WK 1-3 DBol @ 10 mgs
WK 6-9 Dbol @ 10 mgs
WK 13-15 Dbol @ 10 mgs
PCT
WK 16 HCG 500 iu EOD 4x
WK17-20 Nova 30/20/20

Okay so here’s why this works for me.

1st my labs show 250 mg work and I feel 250 works, lastly my receptors are sensitive enough that 250 mgs of test E works.

2. Dbol for me allows me to heal faster and lift more at 10 mgs. Heck, at 5 mgs I can kill delay onset muscle pain. At 20 mgs my BP jumps a little and the water weight becomes very noticeable. So I would prefer a lower dose and run it a couple times throughout the cycle for it’s anabolic effects. My liver values do good with the 2-3 wks on then off. Remember Olympians started off at 5mgs to 10 mgs, then bumped up to 20mgs. Dbol is potent stuff and it doesn’t take much to become a bloated ance mess. I love TBol, Var, Winny, even A-bombs but I love me Dbol the most. For the price per mg and the returns, it’s a perfect marriage for me and my liver doesn’t seem to mind it.

3. EQ unfortunately won’t work on me like DECA. DECA I can use 150 mgs a week and feel great in the joints, but I get bloated. EQ makes my joints feel great, it gives me the long lasting gains like DECA and most importantly it doesn’t shut me down like DECA. One reason I never tried a low dose Tren is because DECA shuts me down so hard that I eventually lose my gains by losing interest in lifting in general. If I had to choose between EQ and primo, I’d choose primo. The problem for primo for me is the PIP is unbearable and EQ is smooth a silk. So I consider EQ the poor mans Primo.

Lastly my training and diet are on point. I count my MACROS and calories, increase according. I think this is why low doses work so well for me. Push, Pull, Legs, Cook eat eat sleep!
Anyhow, hope this helps someone. Don’t go huge on the doseages. Read up on what Dr.’s use to prescribe the drugs at. Use them as a supplement to your diet and exercise and not vice versea.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome Dballs, I hear ya about forums and doses. If you decide to hang around here, you'll see people who do, or have in the past, taken big doses. Also some who take moderate doses, and some who are natty. We have our share of wise old farts who've done all of the above and have much to share.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like it except for the EQ, found it to be a useless compound for me. Welcome to TID @DBalls

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I like it except for the EQ, found it to be a useless compound for me. Welcome to TID @DBalls

I concur............lol
Eqy is SHIT and not worth injecting especially if less than 6 months and not needing to prep for major endurance events.
Based upon my experience but if it works for you KUDOS
Low dose is best for the long haul

DBalls

DBalls

Nov 19, 2018
I concur............lol
Eqy is SHIT and not worth injecting especially if less than 6 months and not needing to prep for major endurance events.
Based upon my experience but if it works for you KUDOS
Low dose is best for the long haul

EQ is something different. It’s not like DECA that hits with a bang, it’s super slow with lean gains. I find it to be like Primo, in the ways that the gains are dense, solid and keepable with no sides.
Personally I find the EPO/RBC with EQ to be overrated and overstated. I barely notice the increase to my cardio or my lab work.
But I can understand why so many people don’t like Primo or EQ. The gains are so lean compared to so many other compounds that it might just be a waste of cc space.
To each their own. I got a seasoned buddy who doesn’t do anything but Var and prop anymore, and swears up and down that Tren Ace is crap... once I commit to TRT vs cycling, I’m trying Tren Ace 1st.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Tren Ace is anything but crap, it's sweet sweet love juice sent down by the God's above. Not sure if you will get the same shutdown as from Deca, you coudl try a lower dose, it does wonders.

Eq, meh, lean gains, not sure what that means, took the same exact cycle 3 times in a row, added EQ 12 weeks, added EQ 16 weeks, added EQ 0 weeks, no difference, not sold on it, but again, to each their own.

DBalls

DBalls

Nov 19, 2018
Tren Ace is anything but crap, it's sweet sweet love juice sent down by the God's above. Not sure if you will get the same shutdown as from Deca, you coudl try a lower dose, it does wonders.

Eq, meh, lean gains, not sure what that means, took the same exact cycle 3 times in a row, added EQ 12 weeks, added EQ 16 weeks, added EQ 0 weeks, no difference, not sold on it, but again, to each their own.

EQ is like liquid TBol
DECA is like liquid DBol
Tren from what I’ve read and heard is like liquid A-Bombs (and Anadrol is ducking amazing)

Most people that don’t like EQ also didn’t like Primo, or TBol. Did you like either TBol or Primo?

I would love to try Tren or do DECA more but it’s such a hard shut down for me, and since I cycle and don’t do HRT/TRT to me it’s not worth it. I’ve done DECA 150 to 600mgs, I loved 150mgs. 150 mgs of DECA is just prefect, even at 600 mgs the only side I got was higher BP (probably due to diet at the time), no DECA dick. But no matter how I come of the 19-nor, NPP included, (HCG, Nova, Proviron), I just struggle about a month or two out to stay gym motivated. Twice it was so bad that it would’ve been better to not do it at all.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Try 100mg of var ED an 750mg test/week.

One of the best cycles you will ever run. Especially if you're in good condition to begin with.

Reactions: SAD
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I agree with the OP on low doses. With a solid training plan and diet plan, one can make excellent progress with a low dose cycle.

I'm with most of the other posters in this thread regarding EQ. I respond well to every compound except EQ and primo. Some people swear it's the greatest compound, but I've personally been disappointed with it.

I also agree that dbol is perhaps the best bang for your buck from an economic point of view. As you're using it at a low dose and have a solid diet in place, I agree with the way you're using it. Also smart that you are getting your bloodwork done. I like var and tbol better than dbol, but that's just a preference. Dbol is an excellent compound and fits in well with your low dose cycle.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
With those mgs and 'the lifestyle' in place its all anyone really needs. Thanks for posting and welcome aboard!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic