Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Low Dose Teen/Prop/Mast Long Term

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've been on trt for over 14 years. My normal dose is about 250 mg every week of test cyp.
I cycle once and sometimes twice per year and I'll add additional compounds such as Mast A and sometimes Tren A and of course bump up my testosterone dose to about 600 mg per week.

I feel so good when I take masteron and I was wondering has anybody done long-term low dose tren prop mast?? wondering if I did two shots per week 100 mg each how I may do with dropping my weekly cypionate dose.

my concern is prop is in and out of your system so quickly would 2 shots a week be enough? Should I lower the dose and do three shots? Value y'all's opinion and if anybody has done this how did they feel long-term?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
How old are you and how often do you do bloodwork?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Get labs and see what if any damage that combo does.....Thats really the only way to answer this question. What might work for me might not work for someone else.....

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm 52 years old and my blood work Is done once a year and other than having very high red blood count my doctor says I probably have the best blood work he sees of any of his patients. My cholesterol is generally between 160 and 180 with decent ratios. If I happen to do blood work in the middle of a cycle of course that does get thrown off a little bit but I don't drink, smoke, and eat very little junk food.

I guess my question is could I get away with two shots per week using test prop or is that not often enough? I don't mind doing Labs more often to make sure my blood work is okay. I just want to change it up a bit.

Thanks

C

calves of steel

Nov 10, 2019
I've done 100mg of each for 2 years straight and at times doubled the dose. I felt fine but tren increases your chance of alzheimer's in hindsight I wouldn't stay on so long.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
2 days to half-- 4 days till out

that's what I go by

I do prop every 3rd day if im doing 100+
any lower then that and I can feel the drop per say

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Just make up a long ester version

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I've been on trt for over 14 years. My normal dose is about 250 mg every week of test cyp.
I cycle once and sometimes twice per year and I'll add additional compounds such as Mast A and sometimes Tren A and of course bump up my testosterone dose to about 600 mg per week.

I feel so good when I take masteron and I was wondering has anybody done long-term low dose tren prop mast?? wondering if I did two shots per week 100 mg each how I may do with dropping my weekly cypionate dose.

my concern is prop is in and out of your system so quickly would 2 shots a week be enough? Should I lower the dose and do three shots? Value y'all's opinion and if anybody has done this how did they feel long-term?

I have been doing Tren A for maybe 6 months now. I do 10mg ever other day for 4 days a week. Total of 40mg and its sub q. Might also consider switching from cypionate to undeconate. I do 750mg of test undeconate 1 time a month. Tren A really need to be done EOD. Mast P you could get away with going every two days. I believe you are an older guy like me, so you can get some good results off small doses. As we age it takes more time to clear drugs and less is needed. ........Test prop is about every two days.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Why not run mast and tren e?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have never done Tren e before I heard the signs are worse than prop. Not sure if that's true or not but I'm using a blend that already has test prop Mast and tren a so it makes it easier.

I have never done Sub-Q but I have read a few threads on here about that so that might be a better way to go for me. I'll need to experiment a little bit I appreciate y'all's input

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I have been doing 25mg of Test E Sub Q EOD for 10 years. Way better in my opinion.

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
I have been doing 25mg of Test E Sub Q EOD for 10 years. Way better in my opinion.

what made you start subq test shots so long ago? That was uncommon practice that far back if I recall

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic