Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Low Dose Short Cycle

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
n light of my recent illness, I have considerably more time to kick around cycle ideas and gather the collective experience of the vets on meso. You don't have to be a TID vet to contribute, but you should be a vet to the game,or a goddamn biochemistry doctor.

What in your experience, or your training partner's, or your "client's", has been the most effective low-dose short-cycle you've seen? I consider low dose to be two or more injectable compounds and one oral with a combined weekly dosage of 1g or less. I consider short to be 6 weeks or less, although in this particular instance I am looking for a cycle that will be highly effective at just 4 weeks

Here is a sample cycle designed around what I have in stock. This will probably be the one I choose to run for the first couple 4 week cycles spread over the next 4 months, UNLESS one of you comes up with a solid cycle with a track record that appeals to me.

Day 1:
150mgs Test P
150mgs Mast P
100mgs Anavar

Days 2-24:
40mgs Test P ED
40mgs Mast P ED
60mgs Anavar ED

Days 25-28:
100mgs Anavar ED

Days 29-42: PCT

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Here's another option for a 4 week cycle that I was dreaming about earlier. Not exactly low total dose, just low test dose, and low projected side effects vs. solid gains.

Day 1:
150mgs Test P
300mgs Primo Ace
200mgs Anavar

Days 2-24:
50mgs Test P ED
125mgs Primo Ace ED
100mgs Anavar ED

Days 25-28:
150mgs Anavar

Not a cheap cycle, even for a short 4 weeker. But I would anticipate some great lean, dry, solid, vascular, sustainable gains.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Diet, training, cardio, all play a huge role in getting you the look you desire. Need to include those details in order to clarify if your cycle is too rich on the AAS or not.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Here's yet another very low dose option that I think would still net some good gains, especially if the user were a first time tren user.

Day 1:
150mgs Test P
150mgs Tren Ace
100mgs Anavar

Days 2-24:
50mgs Test P ED
30-35mgs Tren Ace ED
50mgs Anavar ED

Days 25-28:
100mgs Anavar ED

Caber on hand if necessary. Total weekly dosage is only 910-945mgs. Shit, depending on how the person responded to the tren, one could get away with a dose as low as 20-25mgs per day. I've read stories of guys making great new gains after adding just 150mgs of tren per week to a cycle.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Diet, training, cardio, all play a huge role in getting you the look you desire. Need to include those details in order to clarify if your cycle is too rich on the AAS or not.

No doubt FD. I will address all of those issues as they pertain to me when I get closer to running one of these cycles. Here's a rough estimate of about what they'll look like.

For the Test P, Mast P, Anavar cycle, the goal will be body recomp/cutter. At the start of the cycle I will be 230lbs, 15-16%bf. (I say at the start of the cycle because right now I am having acute medical issues and have dropped a lot of weight fast, but it should return quickly and I won't start the cycle until it has). Plan is to lose 0-5 pounds, 4-5%bf, and maintain strength. So after PCT goal will be 225-230lbs, 11-12%bf.

Diet is a Paleo style consisting of lean meats, vegetables, fruits, tubers(sweet potatoes, yams), and nuts/seeds. Maintenance calories should be around 3200 for my size and metabolism, so the goal for calories on cycle would be 2800-3000, consisting of ~1000 from protein, ~1000 from healthy fats, and ~800 from carbs. Plan on eating 5-6 meals per day with protein, fats, and carbs in every meal except for the 5th and 6th which will have only proteins and fats.

Training split will be:

Day 1: AM - Chest/triceps/abs. PM - Cardio
Day 2: Back/traps/biceps
Day 3: AM - Shoulders/forearms PM - Cardio
Day 4: Legs
Day 5: Off
REPEAT

Lifting is done in 75 minutes or less and is high intensity, medium weight, little rest.
Cardio is 60/120s on a treadmill. Sprint all out for 60 seconds, walk and control breathing for 120 seconds, repeat for 20-30 minutes.

Sleep is almost always 7.5-8 hours. Supplementation is glutamine and bcaa's 4-5 times throughout the day and a multivitamin twice a day.
My protein shakes are 1 cup of coconut milk, 1 cup of almond milk, and 1 cup of liquid egg whites, taken 1st thing in the morning, 30 min before a workout, 30 min after a workout, and right before bed. (Diet and supplementation were drastically diifferent before I started the paleo diet, so we'll see how the paleo way of eating works for the chemically enhanced athlete).

All of that may seem very regimented and extreme, making it seemingly difficult to stay dedicated to, but I am former military, so the regiment will be easy to follow. And as far as the extreme part, some of you may know that I cannot be suspected of using gear in my job-field, so the more extreme my co-workers see me take diet, training and supplementation to, the easier it will be for me to explain my body recomp on my "crazy" lifestyle and dedication.

By the way, I started out thinking I was going to give a "rough estimate" of my routines while on these cycles, but I got a little caught up with the plan and its details, so this is pretty damn close to exactly how the shit will go down.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
For the test, primo, anavar cycle, everything would be the same as above except for calorie intake. I'd probably shoot for 3500-4000 calories per day on that cycle consisting of ~1300 calories from protein, ~1700 calories from fat, and ~1000 calories from carbs.

For the test, tren, anavar cycle, I'd probably drop calories to 2000-2250 per day and shoot for single digit bf while staying over 225lbs.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
One last possible low dose short cycle, and the most extreme version yet, will still be under 1g per week total.

Day 1:
150mgs Test P
200mgs Mast P or 100mgs Tren Ace
100mgs Anavar
1mg Methyltrienolone(MT)

Days 2-14:
40mgs Test P ED
50mgs Mast P ED or 20mgs Tren Ace ED
50mgs Anavar ED
1mg MT ED

Days 15-24:
40mgs Test P ED
50mgs Mast P ED or 20mgs Tren Ace ED
50mgs Anavar ED

Days 25-28:
100mgs Anavar ED

Caber on hand if necessary. Liv-52 before, during, and after cycle.

Diet would be same as previous tren cycle, 2000-2250 calories.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic