Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Low dose Ivermectin & Cancer

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Short and to the point. more can be added later, Raamathorne from the green Valli started the discussion. just thought that a low dose tablet I assume should be very affordable. and the fight against cancer is an American family tradition.

Which Cancers has Ivermectine, shown to be effective

Ivermectin has application in Inhibiting Cancer Cell Growth

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Just so interesting that this was the evil Devils medication as far as the Media was concerned. getting low dose tablets seems to not be a problem as 3mg are advertised all over the web.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I usually think of the Media as newspapers and tv stations, but I guess well known and well respected medical websites are Media too.

The part that bothered me most was where that brightworkresearch link describes how Big Pharma money + influence can control what information is on, or withheld by, some medical websites I thought were all the due diligence I needed.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I’m using a Spooky 2 rife machine on my basil cancer and imprinting water for floride poisoning detox. You can also put trenbolone in your body the moderator on Facebook is doing this

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
What! Ivermectin is just horse dewormer! That is what CNN and MSNBC say.

Super safe and effective drug given to humans hundreds of millions of times and a Nobel Prize was won for it's use and research in HUMANS!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic