Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Low dose growth or MK677?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
For those that have experience with both, I’m on the cusp of using one or the other again soon.

I do have experience with both, but I’m looking for others’ advice here who have run gh for long term anti-aging and recovery, etc.

Mk677 is definitely cheaper initially, but does 12.5mg at night compare to 2iu, for recovery, sleep, etc?

Which would you go with?

138casanova

Apr 7, 2021
For those that have experience with both, I’m on the cusp of using one or the other again soon.

I do have experience with both, but I’m looking for others’ advice here who have run gh for long term anti-aging and recovery, etc.

Mk677 is definitely cheaper initially, but does 12.5mg at night compare to 2iu, for recovery, sleep, etc?

Which would you go with?
Never used MK677, but I take 3.3IU of Jintropin 5 days on 2 off and I really like it.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
GH is best, especially with aiding recovery.

MK677 was okay. I felt I gained a lot of water weight with it but not really much else. Maybe a placebo effect in my mind regarding slight strength and size gains. Nothing mind blowing though… It didn’t impress me to the level where I’d try again. Rather save my cash and buy more GH instead imo.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Was hoping you’d respond rider, and I did most certainly hold water on mk. Thanks for the response. Holding water isn’t good for armwrestling either.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Never used MK677, but I take 3.3IU of Jintropin 5 days on 2 off and I really like it.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

thanks Casanova. What are your goals?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have ran both and actually "experimented" with them during my recoveries (Many of them :D)
I am on and will stick with the low dose long term GH I run little girly dosing like 2-2.5 ius' daily I have read and have considered switching up to higher dosing eod but I am thus far sticking with what I know works well for me.
54 years old at this time.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
MK gave me the sleep benefits and definitely the water retention but it wasn't a replacement for HGH in my opinion. I have used it to "bridge" when kits get scarce or I ordered too late (International) but with domestic supply being solid and reasonably priced...no reason to use MK677 unless the cost of HGH is an issue for your budget.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

Which would you go with?

2iu of HGH is definitely a very good anti-aging dose. The low dose of MK with the GH may push it above anti-aging. I have done 2iu and 25mg of MK and I felt like I was doing over 5iu of GH. 12.5mg may be a little better. Sure the MK will help you sleep.

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
HGH is always better IMO. I've done both at the same time and separately. With that being said the HGH coursing thru my veins along with the anti-ageing, the healing process, sleeping, just everything about it was undoubtably better..... Mk-677 I've tried many different brands and dosages and all it ever did for me was make me tired all the dang time day and night, it also never made me hungry like they claim and gave me some water retention. HGH does this as well but only for a few days if you start w a small enough dosage then the tiredness and all goes away... Good Luck

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
So far everyone that I know took the mk says they gained a bunch of water on it .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic