Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Low Dose DNP / IF

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Good Thread. I'll be doing my first DNP run once it arrives to me. Just going to do a low and slow 100mg/day run.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
Update this AM: 209.5 lbs ! Wow! Can’t fully appreciate the visual because I feel like Im holding some water.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
208.2 lbs AM as of 1/19/22.
Pant size 38 -> 36 comfy
100mgs/day

a bit weaker on workouts, not by much but stamina is down, cardio a bit tougher especially during Hiit and longer cardio (Bike/jog). BUT! I can jog in 15-20deg. Weather with just sweats early in the AM.

Jiu Jitsu stamina down a bit but I feel more because I get extremely hot/ sweatier and require more water during that time which also kinda goes against the grain when rolling.

all in all, most of the size loss I have seen I feel is Visceral fat, stomach size etc. visibly down, fat areas now starting to work (hopefully moreso) on subcutaneous which I seem to hold more of.
Diet still pretty much the same, still IF 18-20/6-4, but more protein/fats with less carbs. Upped the fruit and veggies.

Lastly, tried 200mgs/day for a week, not too much different feeling wise, a bit hotter at night and cold does not bother me. May he contributing factor as to why my stamina this week has gotten a bit worse. Definitley noticing the need for more water, other easy to get dehydrated especially during fasting. Bumped back down to 100mg/day and will do 200mg during weekends while Im not fasting and eating regularly. Overall pleased with results and product, can’t wait to see the water weight come off after I stop, definitley feeling/seeing flat muscles etc. which kinda also makes it harder to lift well and be motivated.

Going to keep this going until March or mid Feb. depending on how I feel. Definitley not even gonna consider this during the summer! DNP going forward will be great during winter/early spring.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
2/20/2022
196lbs this morning. Increased dose to 200mg/day before bed. Great energy, awesome sweat when working out or after carbs. Going to end this run on 3/6/2022. Looking small and flat but its is expected. Minimal loss in strength, actually up in most compound lifts but just don’t have the stamina at times.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Update this evening before heading to bed. Post BJJ roll 1.5 hour (class/roll with friends)
210.5 lbs (post dinner too! Gonna chug another gallon of water and protein Casein before bed (breaking my fast but my body needs it!).

New things I noticed, even at 100mg/day Im starting to notice I get a little short of breathe and tire out sooner during strenuous workouts, also “feeling” the heat my body generates much more too?. Eating more meat during dinner because I “feel” my body needing it more along with veggies and some carbs. Cravings for sweets are up a little bit during my eating timeframe.

Overall pleased with how its going, I think I may up it to 200mg/day for a week to see what happens and will cut back on workout intensity etc. in total my plan was doing 100mg/day for 30 days or more depending,

PS: decided to keep it at 100mg/day with no weekend breaks since Im eating normal and not fasting or anything etc.
Thanks for keeping a log of this process. This kinda journal can be super valuable for others. ;)

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The DNP is entirely unnecessary.
Much better off with a disciplined / self controlled WOE (way of eating), passion driven training …. and some far safer AAS use.
Are we still looking for, expecting miracles from a pill? Sad.

The DNP is fine as a learning experience, self experimentation — Once.
But unnecessary for pretty much every amateur in existence and IMO, not worth the risk/reward while far safer and healthier options exist.

Last edited:
Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
The DNP is entirely unnecessary.
Much better off with a disciplined / self controlled WOE (way of eating), passion driven training …. and some far safer AAS use.
Are we still looking for, expecting miracles from a pill? Sad.

The DNP is fine as a learning experience, self experimentation — Once.
But unnecessary for pretty much every amateur in existence and IMO, not worth the risk/reward while far safer and healthier options exist.

miracles? Nope, did it help in losing the fat/weight faster? Yes. Did DNP a long time ago. Diet, exercise and lifestyle definitely plays a bigger role yes, but in my experience this time around, along with DNP at low doses, it definitely surpassed my expectations.

Sad? Why sad? Lol. On a message board that is filled with info amongst others all the while not stating any unreal expectations or results?. Each to their own.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
miracles? Nope, did it help in losing the fat/weight faster? Yes. Did DNP a long time ago. Diet, exercise and lifestyle definitely plays a bigger role yes, but in my experience this time around, along with DNP at low doses, it definitely surpassed my expectations.

Sad? Why sad? Lol. On a message board that is filled with info amongst others all the while not stating any unreal expectations or results?. Each to their own.

I get it. I’ve both used and abused it time and time again. As well as in the company of countless others who both used and abused it.
The “sad” aspect is reference to the many who still think in terms of pills and potions as being the “miracle” for results that can and ought to come by way of holistic lifestyle balance in general; diet, training..:.

Your experiment of low dose DNP is understandable. When all is said and done — the results it contributed could have been both equaled and rivaled by dietary and training adjustments.
Though the “pills and potions” simply aren’t needed for what the vast majority are interested in achieving.

I’m coming from a place of decades use of the broad spectrum of both PED and rec / party use drugs. You reach a point of reflection as well as a plethora of what countless others around you ho through, and the perspective begins to change.
I’d rather most avoid drugs such as DNP. There’s just so many other effective and healthier means of achieving the same results from it.

But I can’t refute the sentiment; “Each to their own.”

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic