Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Low dose DNP cycle

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
First off let me say I have used dnp in the past from 200 to 800 over 8 days i have to say it was terrible. I did do a few things wrong one I didnt keep cal down just eat what i wanted and due to high dose of dnp i could not work out past the third day.

So here is the plan this time.

1 keep cal down to 2000 per day
2 low carb for five days and start the dnp on the weekend during my carb up. im one the anabolic diet and it works great. i am at a 7% my comp isnt till july 31st but vegas is in 4 weeks.so i want to be a flat 6% if not lower.
3 keep super hydrated 2 gallons per day and glycerol.
4 first 3 days 200 mgs dnp then 400, mgs per day for 7 more days.
5 antioxidants 2 to 3 times per day and a multi.

so my question is for people who have done dnp this way. what were your results and any ratios of micros that worked best.

Current body weight is 210 when carb up 205 when depleted. height 5' 7" bf is 7%. contest weight i would like to hit is in the 190s.
oh and im of course on anabolics.

Thanks for any help you can give on this...

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I've only used crystaline DNP and at over 250mg I wouldn't consider it a low dose. Your bodyfat also concerns me, getting below 6% can be dangerous in an Andreas Munzer way. You're also gonna need something more than water to hydrate, I strongly suggest Pedialyte. You do realize that the DNP is going to make you hold extra water? You may not want that before a show.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
i was thinking that DNP held a good bit of water also....ive never used it personally....be safe

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
Even at 200 you should make your target in less than 2 weeks :s You will indeed need to allow at least 5-6 days to get rid of the water. 3 days to clear the DNP and shed some of the extra water, 3 more to carb up a bit, and shed your own subQ water. While on DNP you will not need to refeed or carb up. Keep carbs in the modest range (too low will hinder your losses, too high will make you incredibly hot).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic