Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Low Carb Recipes foods, snacks, and or recipes. Please post them here.

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Sitting all day is getting to me time to start cutting out some carbs. I am not doing a show so I dont need to be that crazy. I just wanted other ideas from people here of low carb options. I drop weight pretty fast doing low carb and sticking to 2500 cals or so.. Please post items recipes or things you eat when sticking low carb..... Need snack ideas especially...... Hopefully this thread will help others cutting down before the hollidays get here again.....

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Interesting. That is different....

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Don't know much about recipes, but make sure to pick up some low carb tortilla wraps. You can throw anything in them (e.g., eggs, meat, cheese, etc.) and it helps in the absence of bread.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
not really low carb specific, but these are some tricks to help beat the hunger while in a calorie deficit. I like scrambled eggs to help feel full. If you have a blender, some peanut butter will help thicken up a protein shake to help you feel more full as well.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
I've mixed sugar free jello mix and whipped cream and froze it until it was thick, kind of like ice cream.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Cheeseburger wrapped in really really cold lettuce... Love that.

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
sounds good. Been making Romain lettuce tacos...... EAsy and good. ALso been eating a lot of cucumbers.....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Bump for some more low carb/keto ideas!

following a chat in the shout, just throwin some ideas out there.

Eggs are always great, try frying them in coconut oil and top with pepperoni. Fatty cuts of lamb, beef short ribs braised or grilled. 85% burger with bacon, mixed greens with full fat ceaser dressing, ground beef tacos with guacamole, protein shakes with almond butter, chicken thighs with guac...

Just some of my go-to keto foods

Last edited:
R

r4mpage

Mar 30, 2012
If you like southwestern/mexican, these Fajitas save my life through keto and low carbing;

2 x Joseph's Low-Carb Wraps, Flax + Protein
1/3 Cup Weight Watchers 'Mexican Style' Shredded Cheese
2 TBSP Non-Fat Sour Cream
6 Ounces Grilled Chicken
Grilled peppers & onion

I use a TBSP of sour cream on each, split the 1/3 cup between two fajitas and 3 ounces of chicken in each. I use Chili Powder for seasoning, instead of the carbs and high sodium in the taco/fajita flavoring packets. I'll either just grilled the breasts whole or I'll cut them into slices first and then mix in the peppers and onions with a little more chili powder.

They taste pretty awesome and chicken+peppers are good for a few days so it's fast to make, the macros are;
68g Protein
13g Carbs
10g Fat
414 cals

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic