Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Low carb diets

B

Bizo

Feb 24, 2012
Is it me or does everyone else feel better on keto and low carb diets? I know everyone says that there is an adjustment period but that doesn't happen with me. I always feel much better with low to no carbs for some reason. My stomach never hurts, my energy remains consistent, and I'm clear headed. I'm starting to wonder if something in carbs is making me feel quite the opposite. Just looking for other peoples experience with low carb diets.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Everyone? God no! I know that I feel good on a keto. Takes about two days for me to normalize but after that I'm good to go. I don't have the explosive enduring energy I do with carbs though. And I can drop fat pretty quick while keeping cals relatively high.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Is it me or does everyone else feel better on keto and low carb diets? I know everyone says that there is an adjustment period but that doesn't happen with me. I always feel much better with low to no carbs for some reason. My stomach never hurts, my energy remains consistent, and I'm clear headed. I'm starting to wonder if something in carbs is making me feel quite the opposite. Just looking for other peoples experience.

Most ppl I know feel alot worse on keto than low carb or medium carb.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I feel worse on keto however my energy levels are more consistent. What I mean by worse is my workouts tend to suffer and the muscles burn much quicker. That said nothing works as fast as keto for dropping weight.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I feel worse on keto however my energy levels are more consistent. What I mean by worse is my workouts tend to suffer and the muscles burn much quicker. That said nothing works as fast as keto for dropping weight.

I'd debate that, I've seen plenty of ppl lose just as quickly on med or low carb with the same deficit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic