Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Low carb diet

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
I'm struggling losing fat and I need to lose around 10 kgs what do u think guys?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
It may work and it may not. You haven't given nearly enough information to make that decision.

J

Jetdoctorjon

Jun 20, 2015
I'm struggling losing fat and I need to lose around 10 kgs what do u think guys?

I have been on a low carb diet off and on for a few years now...I was diagnosed with T2 diabetes ( I weighed nearly 350lbs) a few years ago and found that reducing / eliminating my carb intake did wonders for the blood sugar levels. I say off and on because I do allow myself some goodies. I also started working out back in February and have been able to come off of the blood sugar meds and now weigh 280 lbs. I have plateaued at 280 but I am still feeling differences in how my clothing fits and I am getting remarks from saying that I am still losing. I know being on a low carb dies that trying to workout can be difficult as I have no energy from carb intake at all. I really like low carb eating and have been able to drop some pretty fast weight from it.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Losing fat is nothing more than, in order of importance...

1. Caloric deficit
2. Macros
types of foods we eat.

Eat healthy for your health, and eat low carb for your diabetes. However, low carb/low fat is simply a means to decrease calories.

That said, until you start tracking what you eat every single day (one day is never an indication of your true eating habits and patterns), we can't determine what needs to be adjusted

Oh, and I just noticed how old this post is. Probably long gone by now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic