Dec 17, 2019
4 weeks out.

IMG_6740.JPG

IMG_6718.JPG

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
I’ve only been on about a week MAYBE, but I feel better mentally, physically and I’m finding strength I didn’t know I had…some may be placebo but my workouts are just getting better. Robbie can be kind of a slave driver but I’m glad when I push out that extra rep or two
I am so surprised you could find a legit source!!! I have had the hardest time with that compound. Mostly d-bol. . I hope you'll post your results! I'm anxious to see

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Anavar is magical stuff..... I took it for the first time this year and I don't know why people say it isn't strong. I was getting great results with 15-25 mgs a day. It did wonders for bringing my abs back to the surface too.

joritzingredients

joritzingredients

Oct 10, 2022
Cool, it works for you! Anavar is a really good steroid, especially if you take it correctly. No surprise it’s been one of the most trusted and loved supplements for many decades now. It’s fast-acting, easy to administer, fits both men and women, and causes minimal side effects compared to other steroids.

Q

quinnie

TID Lady Member
Aug 31, 2022
I’ve only been on about a week MAYBE, but I feel better mentally, physically and I’m finding strength I didn’t know I had…some may be placebo but my workouts are just getting better. Robbie can be kind of a slave driver but I’m glad when I push out that extra rep or two

Glad to hear. I started noticing the effects after 2-3 weeks. Definitely agree on the mental part (though I noticed I was very irritable prior to a period. I never had PMS before so was kinda weird to me). Another plus I noticed was how it made my joints feel. I was having issue with them hurting after lifting with moderate weight but not they recover better and have just felt better overall.

I have not noticed any of the common sides so far, have you?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Considering var has a half life of 12 hrs., give or take, taking 5m every 12 hrs makes sense as far as keeping a level amount in your system. I would stay away from t-3 for several reasons like it works for a short period of time before you level off and either keep taking to retain results or stop and wait for your metabolism to kick back in and lose whatever results you obtained. I think t-3 is good for taking a few wks out from a comp. Especially considering that var does burn fat especially in the waist area. Considering your goals I would continue with just the var 5m every 12 hrs. Do make sure you keep an eye on your HDL/LDL levels. You certainly do not want to end up where I did on a operating table getting your chest cracked open to repair clogged arteries. Best of luck on your training goals, I must say you have done a great job so far. Last thing, I have read that taking creatine enhances the effects of var.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I love var as well. Keep posting I’ll follow

maikolo

maikolo

Oct 28, 2022
Great info I always thought anavar had to be run with clen but I see with good diet etc anavar can be run solo for a women my misses would like to try but I didn't want her on clen

Nice log!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic