Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Loving this anavar

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I'm gonna go a slightly different route, if you are doing well on just 5mg, ride it out at that dose as long as you can before bumping it up. This way you have more tricks in the bag to pull out once a stall come, without going extreme. Good luck and enjoy!
My thoughts exactly right here. As long as she is responding well to the 5mg, I'd keep it as is.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I would hold off and let the var settle in, unless you are really pressed for time, why add more compounds and why bump the dose so quickly as well?
I have always run low dose of everything and have suffered very little sides over the past 25 years, run stuff low until you need a bump and add only one thing at a time so that you know what is causing what to happen, everyone is so damn impatient I have had guys on their first cycle ever run more stuff than I ever have in my life.
I still am only running one HG Susty per week as my base and I bet I look better than most on here at 56 years of age.
Marathon not a sprint.
Excellent advice. You can run most anything for 25 days, but not 25 years.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
One of my clients, pics a mix of 8 - 10 weeks out from her first wellness show, obviously the leaner ones are most recent. Per comments here, less for longer and a conservative approach is by far the most productive, both physique and longevity. This client used to weigh 230 in her younger years, my biggest concern was that her abs wouldn't come in, they are but considering the abuse she put her body through in her younger years, that's alot of fucking fat to get rid. Some lose skin but she'll take it. Her only cardio is walking 2.5 - 3 mi several times a week. Works ea body part every 6 - 7 days. Has a complete package. Posterior chain is rock solid, see pic of rear delt work face down on the bench.

Combo1.jpg
Combo2.jpg

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
That was my point if it works don't break it...lol
"Up the dose" was about a decade ago if I recall correctly.
Heck yea brother. You've been preaching this even when I was using too much, haha! I never really liked that whole "Up the dose" period if they were already using a shit-ton. Like taking more is the answer...not. I think it was BDR who started that, without knowing it, then it just became a common quote. That said, he was one cool guy, super nice and respectful. However, he is in kidney dialysis now. Not saying the dosage caused it, though it exacerbated his BP (as well as super high bodyweight for his frame), so years on years of not correcting that pays a toll. I'd have to talk to him more about all that to really say what happened, but if I had to guess, he'd probably have changed a lot of what he did, or be a little smarter on a few things. At one time he was on like 500mg/d of Anadrol + tons of other stuff with super high BP. This was even before he came to AF, or maybe right at the beginning. Dude is super cool and nice, a 'damn god guy,' that's for sure. I know the "up the dose" was cool and probably meant to be positive, but it was misleading to others, especially those new and starting out.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
One of my clients, pics a mix of 8 - 10 weeks out from her first wellness show, obviously the leaner ones are most recent. Per comments here, less for longer and a conservative approach is by far the most productive, both physique and longevity. This client used to weigh 230 in her younger years, my biggest concern was that her abs wouldn't come in, they are but considering the abuse she put her body through in her younger years, that's alot of fucking fat to get rid. Some lose skin but she'll take it. Her only cardio is walking 2.5 - 3 mi several times a week. Works ea body part every 6 - 7 days. Has a complete package. Posterior chain is rock solid, see pic of rear delt work face down on the bench.

View attachment 12664View attachment 12665
She looks AWESOME!!! I'd expect nothing less from any of the ladies you help out. How old is she?

And yes, her posterior is phenomenal looking!

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
She looks AWESOME!!! I'd expect nothing less from any of the ladies you help out. How old is she?

And yes, her posterior is phenomenal looking!
36 yrs old, had a Bod Pod and iDXA this am, came in at 7.8% BF at about 130 lbs, 62 in tall. She doesn't have to be shredded for Wellness, she's in good shape at this point. Could probably walk on stage and place well with the current physique. Posing and stage presence needs work and that takes time and practice. That will be the hardest part. Dietary intake about 1200 kcal, roughly 53% protein, 40% carbs and 7% fat. Will add 200 kcal on heavy days 30 g CHO and 20 g PRO additional. When she looks flat I tell her to refeed, mostly add more carbs and have fun with it for a day. Everyone makes the whole process so complicated, its really not. Find what works best for you and stick with it.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
36 yrs old, had a Bod Pod and iDXA this am, came in at 7.8% BF at about 130 lbs, 62 in tall. She doesn't have to be shredded for Wellness, she's in good shape at this point. Could probably walk on stage and place well with the current physique. Posing and stage presence needs work and that takes time and practice. That will be the hardest part. Dietary intake about 1200 kcal, roughly 53% protein, 40% carbs and 7% fat. Will add 200 kcal on heavy days 30 g CHO and 20 g PRO additional. When she looks flat I tell her to refeed, mostly add more carbs and have fun with it for a day. Everyone makes the whole process so complicated, its really not. Find what works best for you and stick with it.
She looks awesome and sounds like you are taking great care of her.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Everything looks real impressive, but that triceps in the 2nd photo of the 5 shows just how much success she's had ... so far!

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011

You must be one hell of a trainer! How long does she have into bb totally?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
You must be one hell of a trainer! How long does she have into bb totally?
She is wellness only. Everytime I ask her to hit a more muscular pose, she says she doesn't like manly poses. I tell her, you have all this muscle but you don't want to display it? Some things you just let be.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic