RalfKelleh
What's New?

Love my gym

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Well, the state i live in, has now instituted a statewide mask mandate to be worn indoors. Effective today.

I arrived at the gym early for my fasted cardio, and the windows to the gym have film over them so you cannot see in. I love my gym so much. The owner is like eff you Governor LOL.

Also, this is a smaller gym, so not those big box ones. So can do that there. Whereas the bigger chain type fitness clubs are larger.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Yes our gym as of today will require a mask too....we will see how this goes.

its a huge commercial gym so I am sure we will be expected to comply:mad:

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
same with my state today. my gym says they’re going to follow the governors order. this time around I have a doctors note saying i can’t wear a face mask because of “medical issues”. i’ll see what happens this evening when i walk in there with no diaper on my face.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I go to a Golds that will soon be dropping the franchise name due to the fee's and there time, (contract), is coming to an end. During the time we had to wear masks the state came in and told the owners that as long as members had a mask within reach, there pocket, we were fine as all the equipment had been spaced 6 ft apart.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
That's good shit.

The owner of my gym is a huge LIB. She goes by CDC recommendations to the exact. Had to wear masks once they opened back up. I can't train with a face diaper on ... so I'd go sporadically late at night and take my mask off regardless of who was there. Never heard a complaint from anyone a few followed suit.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
same with my state today. my gym says they’re going to follow the governors order. this time around I have a doctors note saying i can’t wear a face mask because of “medical issues”. i’ll see what happens this evening when i walk in there with no diaper on my face.

all good at my gym. showed doctors note and vaccine card they accepted it. no mask for me!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
There's an impromptu school board meeting tomorrow night regarding masks (one day a week I work out at the community gym, in the high school). The surrounding school boards have been getting an earful from parents and doctors and not gone to masks, but I'll never underestimate the stupidity of this one.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good ol Florida for me.

If one does bullshit around, I have two other gym memberships :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic