Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Louisville Border Patrol seizes illegal 167 pounds of testosterone, steroids worth $69K

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This one is confusing.
Normally the feds would over estimate the value but this time its 167lbs and only worth $69k?
You would be surprised how little raws cost shipping international. It's about 75 / 76 kilo's.

You can buy cheap test kilo's for $400 if you get a few. A large order like that would bring all prices down drastically. It would be easier to tell if they had each hormone listed.

Looks like this cat was just a reshipper if it had several smaller boxes going to different places. It's crazy to take such a big pack.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
You would be surprised how little raws cost shipping international. It's about 75 / 76 kilo's.

You can buy cheap test kilo's for $400 if you get a few. A large order like that would bring all prices down drastically. It would be easier to tell if they had each hormone listed.

Looks like this cat was just a reshipper if it had several smaller boxes going to different places. It's crazy to take such a big pack.

I know that but it seems like every time they report a bust the value is sky high, totally over valued but this time it seems like the opposite.

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Its all a sham, the Border Patrol keeps half and they report half have you seen some of these Cops out there these days.......lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I know that but it seems like every time they report a bust the value is sky high, totally over valued but this time it seems like the opposite.
It actually is pretty high. Most orders are going to be test dominate, I would say 75 to 85%. I'll use 75% on the lower end as an example. If one can get a couple keys of test for $400 each, 75% of 75 is 56.25kilos. Surly they can't be paying more than $200 a key, possibly less.

$200ea for 56.25 kilos is $11,250. I would venture to say with the discount of such a large order, the rest may double the order $$ or may not. I would guess they are about $40,000 + over on the $69,000.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
No one on the planet is offering kg of Test for under $500, well maybe if u want it stepped on. Buying more doesnt equate to lower prices, as with any compound there is a floor price before someone starts losing money.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
No one on the planet is offering kg of Test for under $500, well maybe if u want it stepped on. Buying more doesnt equate to lower prices, as with any compound there is a floor price before someone starts losing money.
Yes sir...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic