Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Louisville Border Patrol seizes illegal 167 pounds of testosterone, steroids worth $69K

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
My guess is if you ask a cop if he'd rather bust someone for a kilo of testosterone or a kilo of fentanyl he'll say testosterone hands down.

Slic.

Absolutely. And with the legalization of marajuana in many states. Most cops could care less. Silver Fox prob hit it on the head that the score of gear probably did not make it to evidence. LOL.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Louisville KY is the main hub for all incoming international packages for UPS
No one in Kentucky was a target or arrested, this pac was simply getting cleared so it could make its way to the end destination of New York.

Pacs of illegal substances are intercepted daily by Customs and other Federal law enforcement agencies. You will only see this in the press when its a large interception.....
i wonder why they didn't let it rip and go after the person accepting pak in NY.

This article makes it seem that the goods were just seized and no arrests?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Not the responsibility of Customs, they hand it off to another Agency. What that agency does or doesnt do is up to management... Who knows, the address in NY may already be under investigation.

i wonder why they didn't let it rip and go after the person accepting pak in NY.

This article makes it seem that the goods were just seized and no arrests?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Truth be known the CIA is the biggest importer of drugs to pay for black ops program

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I have known cops that treat gear as like the holy fuckin grail while they let people that are selling shit that is killing people every day slide. Completely ridiculous. If it was me I would much rather get a kilo of fentanyl off the street which actually will kill a few thousand people vs a kilo of testosterone.

Slic.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I have known cops that treat gear as like the holy fuckin grail while they let people that are selling shit that is killing people every day slide. Completely ridiculous. If it was me I would much rather get a kilo of fentanyl off the street which actually will kill a few thousand people vs a kilo of testosterone.

Slic.

i think most cops will take the easy way out and go for the steroid bust than a hard drug bust. how many times have you heard a steroid raid get an officer killed or shots fired? that doesn’t happen except with busts of hard drugs like fentanyl cocaine heroin meth. Busting steroid dealers is easy for them with less risk

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I know cops... bust a group with 10 hot laptops, only 6 make it to the evidence room.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
This one is confusing.
Normally the feds would over estimate the value but this time its 167lbs and only worth $69k?

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Not the responsibility of Customs, they hand it off to another Agency. What that agency does or doesnt do is up to management... Who knows, the address in NY may already be under investigation.
Got it....i am hooked on all the smuggling shows and the way people get things in on their person or cargo .

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Absolutely and that shit is such a killer!
China didn’t even have it on their controlled substance list until pressured into it, last year!
They flood this country with that nasty shit!
so much worse than heroin…

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic