Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Louisiana Hot Sauce

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Oh cool, I think I seen those out here in the Walmart near me! I'm gonna pick them up and try them, thanks! :cool:

No problem brother. They make some great seasonings as well. I love Cajun shit. Here’s two of my favs. They have a low sodium option too. Which I need to get in prep.

656c7c0501080c0727831a7142361b17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Sounds crazy but we started making our own. Had a decent garden this year and fermented peppers and now have about 5 gallons. Lol

See now that’s what I’m talking about. I’ve been wanting to do that and salsa. So damn good fresh like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I think my ex-wife was using this one, but I never got around to trying it. She's Mexican, so she eats a variety of different ones, lol.
yea its a cornhole burner. good taste on tacos. try it.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I got a bunch from Pepper Palace that I rotate through. Once you get to a certain level of heat, they all pretty much taste the damn same.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I'm a Texas Pete man myself.
I tried looking for that out here near me and nada:( I'll have to check a few more places out though....if not Amazon, lol.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Sounds crazy but we started making our own. Had a decent garden this year and fermented peppers and now have about 5 gallons. Lol
I'm gonna have to look into this! I'm surprised my ex doesn't do it to be honest. She always makes a crap-ton of chile and salsa though, lol:cool:

I have to imagine it's mainly just finding the right amount of vinegar, salt, water and maybe garlic?

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I'm gonna have to look into this! I'm surprised my ex doesn't do it to be honest. She always makes a crap-ton of chile and salsa though, lol:cool:

I have to imagine it's mainly just finding the right amount of vinegar, salt, water and maybe garlic?
Yep. Pretty much grow your own peppers. Amazon sells seals for top of quart jars and just let it ferment. We left in closet for three months. Vinegar and other spices (your choice) and turned out amazing. We are actually giving some as stocking stuffers in bottles.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic