Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Lou Malnati's Pizza

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I know you guys aren't going to believe me, but I've never had a deep dish pizza!! The Ultimate tastes of Chicago combo looks DELICIOUS!!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
damn that’s expensive pizza. there’s a Lou’s down the street from me I’ve been to a few times I don’t remember the prices being so high. it’s good pizza for sure.

i see they have portillos on that site too.
Portillo’s have been skimping on their beef the past 8 years or so i noticed. you don’t get as much beef in the beef sandwich anymore. I think that’s because of all the inflation, they’re trying to keep the prices down, so instead of raising prices they just give you less food. I’ve seen it everywhere at every restaurant.

and now that I think about it even products you buy at any store have less in it and not made with the same quality material, components, fabric etc.
The money printing has got to stop. it’s reducing everyone’s purchasing power.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha I actually have been ordering those since I can’t be up there right now. They are good, but honestly, my favorite is still Chicago thin crust from Nick and Vito’s

I do miss the big beef sandwich from portillos with hot peppers on it.

@Swiper ever been to Novi’s beef?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Never seen pizza that high...But it damn sure looks good!...I've been trying to eat half way decent the last few weeks, however, those pics make me want to go grab a pizza!...

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Haha I actually have been ordering those since I can’t be up there right now. They are good, but honestly, my favorite is still Chicago thin crust from Nick and Vito’s

no never heard of them. i’m northwest of chicago.

the best part of being around my area is Pita Inn. Best Mediterranean food I’ve ever had.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
no never heard of them. i’m northwest of chicago.

the best part of being around my area is Pita Inn. Best Mediterranean food I’ve ever had.
Go
Get some Novi’s and report back, it’s a quick drive LOL.
I’m totally checking out Pita inn next time I’m by my clients up that way. Food looks so good!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You will need to go on YouTube to learn how to eat this type of pizza (hint: u will need a fork and knife)

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
How does that compare to Pizza Hut?

mgeorge

mgeorge

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2018
I need you to try it and then you will see. They have some of the greatest pizza I’ve ever had! You can have it shipped to you and you should definitely try it! Everything about it is amazing!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

Must be nice to be rich.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Lou's thick pizza is over rated .......but they do make a good thin crust and even have chicken sausage .

If you like thin crust and can find a Garabaldis Pizza in Chicago then you are a lucky bastard.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic