Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Lou Ferrigno's latest pic

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Lou has a gym in the LA area. He, his wife and his son offer personal training and other services. Had an article in the paper some years ago that said he had joined the LA police department.

this is his web site

http://www.louferrigno.com/

Last edited:
red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
Lou is a dick of a man. He has some feeling of entitlement for being the runner up for so many years. Ya he looks good for 61, but he has the mentality of a 15 year old

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
2n8apmw.jpg

^^^auditioning the be the Fonz in the Happy Days remake.

M

mustang_00

Jan 4, 2013
Lou is a dick of a man. He has some feeling of entitlement for being the runner up for so many years. Ya he looks good for 61, but he has the mentality of a 15 year old

i always thought the chip on his shoulder was because he is almost completely deaf. that can't be easy.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
The early day contest were always interesting. His ability to overcome a disability can be viewed as a reflection to his perserverance. When compared to the average persons what percentage in this age group is going to look like this at their age, Sly included.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I think it's great that anyone with ANY disability can overcome it and make the most out of their life but I'm sorry being Deaf does not keep you from being a BB'er. YES YES he freaking rocked the BB world, he was huge but that was not a disability that hurt him in fact maybe it helped he could train with no douche bag asking him what he ate to get so big.

I think Big Lou is a monster but should not have a Chip on his shoulder OR should he feel entitled because he is deaf (he may not have either just saying).

[/end rant]
Sorry :/

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
I think it's great that anyone with ANY disability can overcome it and make the most out of their life but I'm sorry being Deaf does not keep you from being a BB'er. YES YES he freaking rocked the BB world, he was huge but that was not a disability that hurt him in fact maybe it helped he could train with no douche bag asking him what he ate to get so big.

I think Big Lou is a monster but should not have a Chip on his shoulder OR should he feel entitled because he is deaf (he may not have either just saying).

[/end rant]
Sorry :/

Are you deaf? Then shut the eff up.:)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I see potential for a deaf BB'ing forum :D

Putting on my serious hat though, Lou looks great as do a lot of his guys from that generation like Robby Robinson, Padilla, Zane. Health and longevity obviously comprise a large part of their approach to nutrition, training etc.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think he is in great shape myself... and much of that can be attributed to lifestyle... period...

you dont go through years of training and chemistry research and then one day wake up and say... I am done... I want to be a fat ass...

not on their level atleast...

Good job... even if he is an ass hole...

BTW...Have you guys ever heard what his wife said????

NEITHER DID HE!!!!

LOL!!!

( I Know...I'm an asshole)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic