Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Lost, but Hopefully...Found

La Unica

La Unica

Lady Member
Dec 7, 2010
Prior personal trainer... now, I am just trying to get back on track and attempt to enter my first BB show. Thanks to Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF), Carpal Tunnel surgery & Coronavirus, I have put on about 40+ pounds. My mental health has declined, thanks to looking into the mirror at just one personal demerit. I have never done a show bc I was severely intimidated. Now, I want to overcome this strife. We all have our own personal issues, I am just here vocalizing mine in an attempt to start anew. I haven't trained in about 4 years after a severe relapse in depression. I'm ready to start training again. I am interested in pointers as I am a NOVICE in the professional BB world. Thanks.

Last edited:
OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Welcome,,, please excuse some of the members here, they are old men and go to bed at 7pm, or they get cranky. You have come to the right place, we have lady competitors here and others that can help you on your way... Oh and have fun and post away,, we love active members.

You should start a log in the members journals, so we can keep you honest, about training and diet and all things you ...

OMS..

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Welcome aboard and congrats on taking the first step! Plenty of knowledge/support here in the TID community

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Welcome aboard!! Glad to hear you are getting yourself back in shape.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome to TID good job on making a move forward in your life:)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@La Unica hi fellow lady den member : )

I applaud you for making this post, you go girl!
You set small goals, smash them and set more and smash them more to ultimately get to your bigger goal. The key is to not get yourself down in your progress because it is not fast enough. What you are going to achieve (I know you can!) can be done through planning and plain old hard work. But it will take TIME, so give yourself time by setting small goals to reach on a monthly basis, then evaluate and set the other goal and on and on...you can do this.
First off, let's get your eating plan straightened out....what are you planning to do? Post up your eating plan.
Then can create a workout plan.
Then do measurements (scale, or whatever), to create a baseline to work from.

Let's do this! We are here to help and you got this.
Feel free to PM me, i just did my first bb show in 2018, and going for my second one later this year.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic