pbtom
What's New?

Lost and Found

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Was lifting this weekend, at the gym, get all warmed up then i go to my gym bag for my lifting straps, can't find them. They are not in my gym back. UGH. Heck I don't remember where I placed them, last i remember was using them at the gym.
I'm at a small gym, and they usually have a bunch of stuff that members' leave behind or what not. So i'm like i'll root through there and borrow someone's for today. I was rooting through and found them lol. Small gyms for the win!
Whereas in a larger gym, they probably would have grew legs. I really like the gym I go to, people are very respectful of items that are just lying around and stuff. Because they all know members leave their stuff and ppl just forget. But most importantly, they don't grow legs lol.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I apologize, I had to grab something to tie LK up with. I will return the straps after I get them back from the drycleaners

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why did I think you were going to say you found a vibrator in the bin, LOL

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
Amazing story of lost, then found love Bova. I work as senior lead director of programming at Netflix and we would like to purchase the rights to this story for a docudrama. Let me know if 200k will make this project happen. Filming would begin in the fall and well need you on set for consulting. Bring your jacket and your shoes so you have them. Thanks.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Sorry Frank, u will need to go through her agent for this request.....

Amazing story of lost, then found love Bova. I work as senior lead director of programming at Netflix and we would like to purchase the rights to this story for a docudrama. Let me know if 200k will make this project happen. Filming would begin in the fall and well need you on set for consulting. Bring your jacket and your shoes so you have them. Thanks.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
Sorry Frank, u will need to go through her agent for this request.....

Its OK, I quit my job shortly after posting this. The offer is off the table. You are now talking to the new Assistant night shift Manager of Perkins restaurant in Altoona PA!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Congrats on the advancement, glad u finally were able to get your dream position.....

Its OK, I quit my job shortly after posting this. The offer is off the table. You are now talking to the new Assistant night shift Manager of Perkins restaurant in Altoona PA!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I left my ipod and head phones at the gym I train in, when not training in the garage. Next day they were in the same exact spot. Love small tight knit gyms. Public service announcement, it's almost too hot to train in the garage. Will most likely spend July and August in the same place mentioned above. Almost puked squatting yesterday, thank goodness for my cold tub on the back porch. The humidity in Florida is no joke right now. May rival houston..... gross.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic