Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Losing weight fast

B

bostonpaul

Oct 24, 2012
I started off by not eating or drinkink milk after 10 pm.

I then started taking 50mcg of T3 each morning on an empty stomach
I'm also using 50mgs anavar per day...and 50mgs Proviron....300mg puregear test-e

After two weeks I added 15 mgs of addy
I do not usually approve of the use of prescription stimulants and I'm guessing ephedra might do the same thing but the point is that its working great
Better than when I have done this with clen/T3

The T3 raises my basal Metabolism while the addy adds energy to my workout while killing my appetite

But again..stimulants should be used with caution. and maybe not at all.

The main thing is to do the cardio, drink a lot of water, augment your eating habits..and only then decide which drug or supplement to use

Also...remember that we all have a level of homeostasis that will cause the body to fight off the fat loss at the very beginning but if you keep at it...you'll see the weight start dropping right off at about start of week two...so dont get dissapointed if you dont lose 5 lbs the first week

I dont have a scale but I can "see" the difference already after two and a half weeks

BP

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm confused. You're on Test Enanthate and you are trying to lose weight?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Looks like a recomp to me. Probably test because of the T3.

Northwestern

Northwestern

Nov 21, 2012
Did you come off of the T3 and get a rebound effect? Or did the weight that you lost stay gone?

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
maybe looking further into your diet.. timing your carbs to before your most active times.. cutting them next to nothing during the rest.. upping your protein to compensate .. we don't want to lose muscle in the process.

carbs = energy
fats = energy there are good fats and bad fats... knowing the difference is also key
protein = muscle

you can always add 1 energy with muscle.. but never want to load up on two energies due to the overflow which will lead to store fat.
it's a simplified way of looking at it..

I'm on the run.. so this is a short and sweet answer..

B

Bambam2012

Oct 29, 2012
Not a big fan of t3 or clen for general weight loss. Last 4 weeks pre contest is only time I would use it. What exactly is the goal? Competition, general weight loss? What's the diet look like?

Rod crowley

Rod crowley

Dec 1, 2012
Go low carb..below 60..and high protein.works like a charm and never hungry.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
I'm confused. You're on Test Enanthate and you are trying to lose weight?

I was thinking the same thing. Not to mention, why would you use gear on a daily basis. Most injections, except winny, are usually weekly use items.

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
I've never been big on the lose weight quick. Tried it before, lost strength, felt like shit, and of course put it all back on. Slow and steady approach for me. My current 'plan' of HIT training + low intensity cardio + ECA + cyclical keto has been working like a charm. Started at 270 in October, weighed 233 this morning :)

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Find your BMR for workout/non workout days.
eat 500 cals less than that a day.
50% protein 25% carbs 25% fats
fasted cardio/weights with BCAAs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic