Rolanalon
What's New?

Lose weight after being seriously ill

L

Lee insec

Dec 14, 2018
Hi everyone, Im new here.
I would like to introduce myself.
I am 40 years old and I am father of my 2 daughters. My story beigns 5 years when I became ill, but I managed to heal it, unfortunately the weight of my body negatively affected this. Today I weight 253.5 lbs.
I would like to change it, for now my goal is to drop the first 10 lbs. I would like to apply a specific long-term plan along with the diet and I am even prepared to pay for the preparation of this. I was looking for e-books, but they do not convince me. Can you recommend something to me? I know the basics of weight loss.
Thanks,
kind regards,
Victor.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Hi victor,
If you know the basics of weight loss, the first ten pounds should start to fall as soon as you implement them. I would venture a good first step would be to record a food log so you can figure out realistically what your current caloric intake is.

L

Lee insec

Dec 14, 2018
Okay, I feel better since I decided to change my life. I use some techniques that help me lose weight faster. Writing here will allow me to persevere in my decision.

L

Lee insec

Dec 14, 2018
if you're interested, using this method I lost a few pounds and I feel great! I'm going to continue this

L

Lee insec

Dec 14, 2018
I have lost 8.5 lbs of fat so far and I am satisfied. I think that when there are serious results and I know the effectiveness of this system, I can finally share it with you. The main idea of the system are the fastest results as possible. Based on my personal experience, I can recommend it to you.

I am going to continue to control and write about the effectiveness of this method.
kind regrads,
Victor

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lee insec

Dec 14, 2018
242 lbs for today so I have lost 11 lbs so far!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
242 lbs for today so I have lost 11 lbs so far!

So far you've shared absolutely nothing of value with the members here. If you wish to share your diet and exercise plan, please do so. If you're here trying to sell the latest snake oil weight loss magic BS, I'll be banning you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic