Kiddorism
What's New?

looking into starting insulin!!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
definitely insulin is not for me then.

Sadly, I think there are a number of supplements that will be off limits for me.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I know diet is important all day but if he is using a short acting slin then he needs to be most aware of is carb intake after the slin right? So if he is going to do it I hope he researches the proper carb intake for the type of slin he is using. Hypo can come on fast. Sorry if I missed it did he give a reason why he wants to use it?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I know diet is important all day but if he is using a short acting slin then he needs to be most aware of is carb intake after the slin right? So if he is going to do it I hope he researches the proper carb intake for the type of slin he is using. Hypo can come on fast. Sorry if I missed it did he give a reason why he wants to use it?

He didn't say specifically but I'm assuming to gain size/muscle. One shake with 75 or so carbs 5 minutes after 10/IU of slin and then a meal with no fat and another 50-100 carbs 1.5-2hrs later and he should be good. I always had sweet potato, chicken, and broccoli

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Yes I forgot the no fat part. Them shacks are good if you add dextrose as your carb to it

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I puked when I was taking slin from drinking so many of those thick ass shakes. You feel bloated and gross all day long

You also puked while deep throating me, that was gross, remember?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What I'm having a hard time finding is how people use slin to diet. I know you can use it to bring yourself into keto quickly, but people use it throughout their diet with a moderate amount of carbs. I'm assuming you use just enough to keep blood levels low enough to stay in keto, but high enough to still fuel the muscles.

I think metformin would be a better choice to keep in a ketogenic state. Little less risk involved.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The only problem with metformin is the diarrhea. If you don't ease your way up to 1000-1500mg...you dump half of what you eat before you have a chance to use it :)

B

Big_Sean

Jan 27, 2014
only just checked back on was looking for insulin to gain weight but after further research and talking to people i know who've used it its not for me due to work i don't train till late at night. so im looking into other things jus gonna stick with aas for the time been.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic