Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

looking into starting insulin!!

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
What I'm having a hard time finding is how people use slin to diet. I know you can use it to bring yourself into keto quickly, but people use it throughout their diet with a moderate amount of carbs. I'm assuming you use just enough to keep blood levels low enough to stay in keto, but high enough to still fuel the muscles.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
What I'm having a hard time finding is how people use slin to diet. I know you can use it to bring yourself into keto quickly, but people use it throughout their diet with a moderate amount of carbs. I'm assuming you use just enough to keep blood levels low enough to stay in keto, but high enough to still fuel the muscles.

I believe most that use it like that are using the humalin R. You really don't need as many carbs as most people think. Your liver can convert stored glycogen into glucose to keep you from going hypo. You really have to be retarded to **** up insulin. It takes a pretty high dose with an extremely low amount of carbs for problems to occur.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Am I the only one that got literally zero gains/effects from insulin? I was taking 30iu's a day...

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Maybe you don't respond very well to it. You could always try adding IGF to increase insulin sensitivity.

No results from that stuff either.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Does eating to the point you feel you're going to puke and sometimes actually would qualify as eating enough? lol

Lol...I was just giving the easy way out response. When you were taking 30IU/ED was that broken down into three separate doses of 10/IU?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Does eating to the point you feel you're going to puke and sometimes actually would qualify as eating enough? lol

no, you have to puke to qualify.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic