Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

looking into starting insulin!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
WTF? You probably should work on your diet before you start tying things like slin.

He is 6 feet 280lbs at 18 percent and a strong man. Why does he need to work on his diet? He's a huge bastard.

However slin has no practical use in strongman. It's good for gaining weight. That's it. I wouldn't recommend it for him.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
He is 6 feet 280lbs at 18 percent and a strong man. Why does he need to work on his diet? He's a huge bastard.

However slin has no practical use in strongman. It's good for gaining weight. That's it. I wouldn't recommend it for him.

Btw I ****ing love slin :)

10 pre and 20 post with a metric ton of food and supps is my "protocol"

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013

I would be willing to bet we have all said that because he is apparently trying to lose BF. That first and foremost should be accomplished thru diet.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would be willing to bet we have all said that because he is apparently trying to lose BF. That first and foremost should be accomplished thru diet.

I didn't read where he said he is trying to drop fat. If that is the case I wouldn't touch it.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I didn't read where he said he is trying to drop fat. If that is the case I wouldn't touch it.

He didnt say that, I am just making assumptions based on the basics of what he does, where he is at and what the only logical use for his situation would be with it.
Plus i think everyone else was looking at 18% as the BB mentality and saying damn, a little high, need to get that down. LOL but as a powerlifter thats quite acceptable for BF

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Where is it set in stone that you can't cut while on slin....some people run slin while actually doing the keto diet.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Where is it set in stone that you can't cut while on slin....some people run slin while actually doing the keto diet.

nothing is ever set in stone. The point is, look at his diet he said he is on. Not really a diet conducive to cutting. Its more for corn fed country boys. Thats why get the diet in check first and then add slin.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
nothing is ever set in stone. The point is, look at his diet he said he is on. Not really a diet conducive to cutting. Its more for corn fed country boys. Thats why get the diet in check first and then add slin.

Ok.....I didn't even notice his diet, I was just speaking in general.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

For a beginner it's a bad idea. As you learn to make adjustments and what your precise food intake should be while using it you will start by eating excess and working back.. Therefore you will gain some fat. More experienced users of course will not have these troubles.

Did I mention I love slin?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
For a beginner it's a bad idea. As you learn to make adjustments and what your precise food intake should be while using it you will start by eating excess and working back.. Therefore you will gain some fat. More experienced users of course will not have these troubles.

Did I mention I love slin?
I see your point there. I love it to and I've been meaning to use the vial of humalog that's been in my fridge for a year now. I just don't need my eyes popping out of my head like they did last time.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I see your point there. I love it to and I've been meaning to use the vial of humalog that's been in my fridge for a year now. I just don't need my eyes popping out of my head like they did last time.

What? Tell me you don't mean that literally.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic