Looking for tips as I am starting my first cycle of Var

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
"What sides did you experience?"

The following are the sides that I experienced:

-Voice cracking/lowering. To the point where I was coughing frequently and family members commented LOL. But I played it off as having a cold or allergies LOL.
-Clit growth and sensitivity most definitely. This is, to me, a good side effect. VERY GOOD lol.
-Skin more oily. So i just combated this with a different cleaning regimen. No big deal there to me.
-Occasional dark hairs that appear either on neck, chin or other areas where they weren't there before. So I just pluck, shave, etc.

@Danyell
Again, keep in mind, "looking your best" is subjective. But since you stated that, i'm sure you have a certain "look" that you have for yourself in your mind. Also, please note, that while on these compounds, you have to still put in the work to make them most effective. You cannot just injest the var pills and not workout and not watch your diet.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Wait, so 5'1, 135 and a full D, I may have to dump you @BovaJP no hard feelings I hope ;)

BWAHAHA.....you are funny. No hard feelings, i completely understand and follow this shallow line of priorities : )
lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
BovaJP, did you see this level of sides at doses as little as 5-10mg/day, or were you running at higher doses?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
BovaJP, did you see this level of sides at doses as little as 5-10mg/day, or were you running at higher doses?

Legit question.
Lower dosage of var: voice cracked a little and doorbell (aka clit) slightly enlarged/sensitivity.
The rest was at a higher dosage than 10mg/day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic